1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Are you a good neighbor?

Your score is: 55

What does your score mean?

When it comes to your neighbors, you seem to be neither friend nor foe. You generally treat your neighbors with the same level of respect and consideration that you expect in return. While you try to maintain a cordial level of relations, you might be tempted from time to time to swerve off the good-neighbor path. Perhaps you occasionally peek into their private lives, keep certain awkward truths hidden or even seek revenge for their minor offenses. Whichever of these you divulge in, you should seriously consider the possible consequences before you take that leap. (Ask anyone who's rubbed a neighbor the wrong way and you'll surely uncover some horror stories... these things often escalate into outright wars.)
0 likes
I scored 90.

Move over Ned Flanders... you're one amazing neighbor! According to your answers on the test, you're generally kind, decent and generous with those lucky enough to live in your vicinity. You go out of your way to build a rapport with your neighbors, and treat them with the utmost consideration. You respect their privacy, level with them even about awkward situations, and avoid getting entangled in their personal lives. Your neighbors surely appreciate your giving and thoughtful nature, and hopefully reciprocate!
Lurker
0 likes
Psssst. Kegger at Lisa's! Pass it around.
0 likes
Yay!

We've had some rowdy parties over the years, but it's been a while since the last one. I'm out of practice.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
65, ned flander thingy.
Lurker
0 likes
See how you get the lecture, even when you're neutral?

Whichever of these you divulge in, you should seriously consider the possible consequences before you take that leap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you a good neighbor?

Your score is: 45

What does your score mean?

When it comes to your neighbors, you seem to be neither friend nor foe. You generally treat your neighbors with the same level of respect and consideration that you expect in return. While you try to maintain a cordial level of relations, you might be tempted from time to time to swerve off the good-neighbor path. Perhaps you occasionally peek into their private lives, keep certain awkward truths hidden or even seek revenge for their minor offenses. Whichever of these you divulge in, you should seriously consider the possible consequences before you take that leap. (Ask anyone who's rubbed a neighbor the wrong way and you'll surely uncover some horror stories... these things often escalate into outright wars.)

LMAO....I am on probation because of my neighbors......I have to play nice for a little while longer.
Lurker
0 likes
Move over Ned Flanders... you're one amazing neighbor! According to your answers on the test, you're generally kind, decent and generous with those lucky enough to live in your vicinity. You go out of your way to build a rapport with your neighbors, and treat them with the utmost consideration. You respect their privacy, level with them even about awkward situations, and avoid getting entangled in their personal lives. Your neighbors surely appreciate your giving and thoughtful nature, and hopefully reciprocate!

Your score is 75
Lurker
0 likes
You mean you won't walk around topless anymore, Fystee?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
You mean you won't walk around topless anymore, Fystee?

Not until August....sheesh!
Lurker
0 likes
I happen to live on a cul-de-sac and there are 9 houses 6 of which are occupied by single moms with small children. Yes I am a good neighbor and have a few that enjoy my personal attention from time to time....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I scored 60 which I guess is good. I try to be a good neighbor, or at least not a bad one, but for the most part I just do me.

I'm honest enough to admit that I can be noisier than most neighbors and there was one living situation years ago where I had the cops called on me numerous times. Now-a-days I'm pretty quiet outside of sex and the occasional sudden loud scene in a movie.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I don't bother them and they sure as hell better not bother me.
Lurker
0 likes
yes we are the best neighbours anyone can have. We do not have any pets barking night and day or crapping on your garden, they don,t cover it up anymore. We don,t have any over hanging trees that carpet your lawn. we don't play loud music. we never borrow sugar and the only time you hear the f word is when it slips out of the wife
Lurker
0 likes
OMG!!!!! ... one of us has to move!!!!!

nooooo ... only kidding ... scored 100 ...

does that mean the neighbour's house, where the famous murder occurred, just increased in value? ...
they will be soooooo pleased ... better rush over and tell them ... before i am deducted 5%!

oh... one question i wasn't quite sure about ...

"have u ever had sex with a neighbour?"

... how far away do they have to live to NOT be a neighbour?

p.s. ... that was a serious question ...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes always helping out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes....but maybe in my past it would depend if you were talking to the neighbor I was having a affair with or if you were talking to her husband..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by luvdr
I happen to live on a cul-de-sac and there are 9 houses 6 of which are occupied by single moms with small children. Yes I am a good neighbor and have a few that enjoy my personal attention from time to time....

oh my! ... they have u surrounded sweet man ... giggles

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Rider47
Yes....but maybe in my past it would depend if you were talking to the neighbor I was having a affair with or if you were talking to her husband..

Can I be your neighbor?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I don't need a test to know I'm the most delightful neighbor in the neighborhood. I mow the grass wearing only a leopard print banana hammock, cowboy boots and an Abraham Lincoln hat. I know the neighbors love that.

Good day to y'all.

Lurker
0 likes
I got a 95.

Me and my neighbors get along great
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
95....I'm pretty easy to get along with.