You know its a bad day when....

last reply
19 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your horrible tasting toothpaste turns out to be preperation H or you dreampt that you ate the worlds biggest marshmellow only to wake up and find your pillow is missing.oD5iB5nB6dXbNKnv
Lurker
0 likes
Did these things happen to you??
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
-you notice there is not enough fuel left on your car to go to the nearest gas station.
-when a friend of yours do not answer your greeting.
-when boss says the salary will be paid late again.
-when you have to shave but no water comes out of tap in the morning.
-when you see a very sexy lady with a mini and suspenders but your body doesn't react.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
-when your twin forgets to wish you a happy birthday
-when the hooker tells you she has a headache
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
-when your twin forgets to wish you a happy birthday
-when the hooker tells you she has a headache

lol, I like both!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Did these things happen to you??
No, my sister had a poster with 10 quotes like this on it. I just put down the 2 I remembered.
Lurker
0 likes
Haha oh how dissapointing
Lurker
0 likes
My daughter laughed about how she used the tooth-whitening cream for toothpaste once. She didn't know why her mouth was on fire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a cousin who came home drunk and accidentley started to brush his teeth with antiflogistine. Man you never seen somone dance like that before!
Lurker
0 likes
LOL!! Funny you know, I had this embarassing dream where I dreamt I was in a bathroom and was peeing. But luckily I didn't wet the be like a baby!! LOL!!!
Lurker
0 likes
That's a different kind of "wet dream", hmm?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You wake up in bed and there is rain falling on you ... (a storm lifted the roof off the house during the night, but I was too asleep to hear the gale).
Seeker
0 likes
When you wake up to the sound of birds on your windowsill...only to find out they are buzzards.
Lush Legend
0 likes
When you forget to set your alarm and you wake up thinking its Saturday only to realize you are an hour late for work.....ugh!...LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
When I lived in the south, a coworker said to me, "You know it's a bad day when you go to brush your teeth and there's a cockroach on your toothbrush."
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
When I lived in the south, a coworker said to me, "You know it's a bad day when you go to brush your teeth and there's a cockroach on your toothbrush."

Uggh! Sadly I can picture that. When I lived in the south I found a cockroach in my silverware drawer...just chilling on the forks...GROSS!!

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

And the final part of Book 3 of Mac and Grace's story:

In a New York Minute - Part Twenty-Nine - Chapters 111-114

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Internet Sensation
0 likes
When the glass is half empty.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
When yiou remind yourself first thing in the morning to go to the police station.
Lurker
0 likes
They're pretty big in the south, Cupcake. You should've asked him to help you make dinner.
Lurker
0 likes
You spent your last dollar getting to th ATM, only to find you're overdrawn at the bank!

Ling