Villain Needed

last reply
21 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Can you believe this? I can't wait to hear the comments.

Matriarch
0 likes
Has to be a joke.

Was it on Craigslist?
Lurker
0 likes
I got it from a humor site of real things, so supposedly it was on Craigslist.
0 likes
Telling his kids they can't keep the dog would do less damage in the long run than them finding out their dad hired an actor to kidnap Skittles. They're going to want to canvass the neighborhood looking for it for the next couple of years, too. I hope he's not serious!
Lurker
0 likes
Me too!! Kids are brutal nowadays, you know? They will hurt you, or try to, maybe even go to the point of just downright depression. Hey, I don't know but still i hope the person-IF the story is real- has considered his kids' feelings completely before posting that flyer. Because for a parent, it is very,very heartbreaking to see your kids unhappy.
Lurker
0 likes
Looks like Skittles is going to "taste the rainbow" real soon.

"I cannot face telling the kids that the dog must go."

Welcome to parenthood, buddy.
Lurker
0 likes
Where do I apply? Shit, it's not up to me to raise that jackasses kids. I'll put the money to good use too.
It would be different if he wanted the guy to kill the dog or hurt it. Meh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This sounds as though this man has put a lot of thought into how their children's dog is going to be "kiddnapped". It sounds as though he's already got a villain, himself.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
Nice location R&R
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks, I just moved in. As I understand it, the last occupant died by falling off a cliff while fighting with someone...
Ah, here's a photograph of the man:
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
The previous occupant was more to my taste.

Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Where do I apply? Shit, it's not up to me to raise that jackasses kids. I'll put the money to good use too.
It would be different if he wanted the guy to kill the dog or hurt it. Meh!

LOL!

Ah Chef I missed ya lady......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Luvs you too Cookie.gbyz7hIKVchcdmSD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jermey Brett was AWESOME as Holmes! He just can't be topped not even by:

Iron Man!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol i took the job :P
nah jk but like wow. how old were the kids that he couldn't say look guys, he's gotta go?
Even when you're blindfolded, Hindsite is 20/20
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I would totally do it! There is NOTHING a child can do to me that I havent already encountered. I work in a daycare for gods sake! I have seen it ALL! LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Speaking for Robert Downey Jr.

Lurker
0 likes
Ha ha I love the imagination and trouble this single dad has gone to, to get rid of the dog ha ha. I'm a single parent and you gotta do what yah gotta do when soemthing is driving you mad. i told my daughter that there was a dummy fairy that would give you a presant if you got rid of the dummy ( my daughter was 8 by the way and wouldn't let it go) so we did in the end get rid of the dummy to the dummy fairy, she got a presant and a loverly letter from the dummy fairy in very tiny- tiney writing haha the things us mums have to do lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Speaking for Robert Downey Jr.

HA! True, he has had lots of trouble, but he's just a hilarious little scamp. (Rocco, I'm sorry I hijacked this post, it just happened so fast...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Robert Downey Jr. Is funny regardless of his life experiences and what he has dealt with.....he is still a funny guy!
Lurker
0 likes
give you a presant if you got rid of the dummy

what is that, a toy?
Lurker
0 likes
Robert Downey Jr. Is funny regardless of his life experiences and what he has dealt with.....he is still a funny guy!

Best thing he ever did was Iron Man.