Login

Kathleen got me thinking...Sluttier

last reply
14 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Rocco is still the King of..."Take this test to find out.." but Kathleen got me thinking with her "Sluttier than Thou" test.

How would your "How Slutty are you" test compare to "How Slutty are you thinking" test?

What part of you holds you back from "doing" what you are actually "thinking about doing"? In my case the limiting factor might simply be the length of my arms..."if I could only reach up to there I could…"!!!

Are men different then women i.e. Rocco starts a Chat with Kathleen by typing "hey Chef...whas-up" and Chef responds: "just pickin the lint out of my naval".

But what she doesn't know was when Rocco typed: "hey Chef...whas-up" he's really THINKING..."and then I'd roll Kathleen over and get behind her and grab a handful of that gorgeous mane...and then I'd...."

Where Kathleen really means: "just pickin the lint out of my naval".

What if you really could use the “old Jedi Mind Trick”…”these aren’t the Droids you are looking for…and convert it into: “these aren’t the Droids you are looking for…so roll me over see if they are still in my arse vibrating on high”!!!!

Lurker
0 likes
This cracked me up Jason.
I don't have limits that I know of. And if any of my partners ever did, I'd dump them. I always have lived by the thought that I will try anything once or taste anything once.
I try not to hurt peoples feelings but if someone says don't you just love this dress and I really hate it, I try to not answer directly or just say something like, it's really not my cupof tea.
If I have thought it and it sounds like something I'd like to try, then I go for it.Ardh1vegYDOjMaxq
Lurker
0 likes
My mind is definately dirtier than my track record would have you believe, and like Chef, I'm up for trying anything once.

The thing holding me back is, I know it shouldn't, but its being afraid of what others think of me. Eg, since i split up with the boyfriend, I've had a couple of offers from male "friends" for some fun time, which I have considered taking up. Aside from one of us having to travel, I always think what would certain people i know think of me meeting up with someone just for a shag. To someone else in my position, I'd say, it doesnt make you a slag, as long as your both happy, do what you want bla bla bla, but for me I wouldnt want certain people finding out cos of what they might think.

And yes, there are guys I know who, when they talk to me, are only thinking dirty thoughts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
My mind is definately dirtier than my track record would have you believe, and like Chef, I'm up for trying anything once.

The thing holding me back is, I know it shouldn't, but its being afraid of what others think of me. Eg, since i split up with the boyfriend, I've had a couple of offers from male "friends" for some fun time, which I have considered taking up. Aside from one of us having to travel, I always think what would certain people i know think of me meeting up with someone just for a shag. To someone else in my position, I'd say, it doesnt make you a slag, as long as your both happy, do what you want bla bla bla, but for me I wouldnt want certain people finding out cos of what they might think.

And yes, there are guys I know who, when they talk to me, are only thinking dirty thoughts

I often worry about what people think of me. But I don't necesarily tell all my friends about my sex life. I don't lie to them or make up stories or anything. But you are right, you shouldn't worry too much about what people think. The important this is that you are happy and aren't hurting anyone including yourself.
Lurker
0 likes
What I'd say MM is don't tell them if you're worried what they think of you. I've never had that problem. As a matter of fact I usually like to throw it in their face. "Yeah, I had a go at him. SOWHAT?" LOL
Then again if it's your mom or dad that's a whole different discussion.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Lets try everything twice instead... first time might have gone bad...
Seriously.. I'm just a chicken.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip

Oh my god, haha so true!!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch

A cat with a furries fetish... geez where is this world coming to...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip

and a spelling problem
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by Catnip

and a spelling problem

rx...our resident spell catcher...remember chikin is spelled with an EN at the end...dummies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by rxtales
Quote by Catnip

and a spelling problem

rx...our resident spell catcher...remember chikin is spelled with an EN at the end...dummies

Is there a C somewhere in there?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by rxtales
Quote by Catnip

and a spelling problem

See...now it's blown...I was wondering how long it would take someone ELSE besides our beloved RX to catch that...lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by rxtales
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by rxtales
Quote by Catnip

and a spelling problem

See...now it's blown...I was wondering how long it would take someone ELSE besides our beloved RX to catch that...lol

So when's the last time you know of that a CAT has won a spelling bee? Don't know about our resident feline, but I'd wager a guess that the answer for everyone is NOT IN THIS LIFETIME...

Ling
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Quote by Catnip

Oh my god, haha so true!!

This is why I got a 91% on MY slut test...

I have tried everything once... twice if I liked it

THREE TIMES CUZ I LOVED IT!

Ling