Login

Two pubs in one day!

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Hey, well look at that! I submitted a story four or five days ago, and then a poem just a couple of days ago. Both were coincidentally approved within hours of each other. Also, the story is the first RR since the election, which I guess makes it historic.

Here's the story: America's Sweetheart

And here's the poem: I don't mean to cause alarm

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Hey, well look at that! I submitted a story four or five days ago, and then a poem just a couple of days ago. Both were coincidentally approved within hours of each other. Also, the story is the first RR since the election, which I guess makes it historic.

Here's the story: America's Sweetheart

And here's the poem: I don't mean to cause alarm

I thought you'd been on some sort of booze binge!

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX

I thought you'd been on some sort of booze binge!

lol That too.

0 likes
Oh, two published stories... I was going to say, if you can only manage two pubs in a day then you're a lightweight
Ooooh, it's Friday...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Saucymh
Oh, two published stories... I was going to say, if you can only manage two pubs in a day then you're a lightweight
Ooooh, it's Friday...

*nods* i'm not impressed unless visits to the pub in one day reach double digits

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*nods* i'm not impressed unless visits to the pub in one day reach double digits

Do Irish pubs count double?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Do Irish pubs count double?

only if you're not irish.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by sprite

They don't call it Lush Stories for nothing, eh?