Bum holes lol

last reply
19 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When a woman is giving you a blow job, would you mind if she played with your asshole while doing so?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love when my asshole gets played with and fingered if they use a toy on me that is a big plus
Lurker
0 likes
Was surprised to find out what a turn on a little bum-hole play was. I am humbled by it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it send me to heaven
Lurker
0 likes
Is this a trick question lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really don't mind at all.
English Gentleman
0 likes
as long as she's not too aggressive i find it quite a tun on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds good to me
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can add new levels to the sex.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guys I dont think would appreciate it during a blow job. At other times - yes.
They prefer their balls to be fondled when I am down on them.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
My guys I dont think would appreciate it during a blow job. At other times - yes.
They prefer their balls to be fondled when I am down on them.

Actually both are quite fun, and quite a turn-on. I'm not sure there's a bad time for a little tush tickle or a little ball juggling. Well... in church would definitely be a bad time, so not then, and maybe we should cross Thanksgiving dinner with the in-laws off the list too, but otherwise, anytime is great!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by OriginalYoungBusty
When a woman is giving you a blow job, would you mind if she played with your asshole while doing so?

Definitely especially when she reaches the prostrate
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
absolutely go ahead. My strongest orgasms are when my prostate is stimulated
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You have to ask???????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nope, but it must be done as a lady would slow and gently. as sge does it she works toward my bung and massages then allows the moment to take shape. Had a girl make me beg for it ince doing it this way, and it was great
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife loves sliding an anal (thinner) didlo up my arse while shes sucking me - just to add, I love it as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually love it when she does
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Made for fingers tongues and cocks
Lurker
0 likes
My wife learned to do this to get me to cum quick. Not that she wants me to cum fast, but if we're running short on time, or it's a super quickie, hell yeah!