New story: Taming the wild cougar

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Description

This is the story about the female domination and the twisted love relationship.

Greg and Melinda are 2 coworkers responsible for the same project. Using her power and influence, Melinda quickly tricks Greg into slavery. Poor Greg endures a variety of humiliations from his beautiful tormentor.

However through all the degradation, Greg still succeeds to save his dignity. Citing his inability to sustain Melinda’s temper, Greg tries to break up with Melinda for good.

The story ends when both sides come to mutual understanding. Both Melinda and Greg restart their relationship, willing enjoying their lifestyle.

Excerpt

Let me first introduce myself. My name is Greg, and I am a proud slave of Mistress Melinda.
I met her during a regular business appointment. At that time, I was working as a mid-level manager at some local IT company.
Our company was about to sign a lucrative deal with a much larger company. That deal was crucial for our survival, so all the best resources were involved to make it through.
Among others, I was sent to supervise my group’s share of the deal. I quickly got friends with all the people involved, and my job became a routine.
However, near the closing date, when everything was already almost agreed, a sudden obstacle threatened to jeopardize all my effort. One of the other company’s top managers had considerable objections to the arrangement.
Eager to convince that manager, I quickly scheduled a meeting with her.
Full with arrogance and self-esteem, I was sure about my ability to overturn her decision. Things however turned to be completely different.
I expected to see grumpy old woman, unhappy with the world.
To my utter surprise, I was met by a strong, energetic young lady. You guess it right, it was my first view of my future Mistress, Melinda.
From the first minutes, she took matters in her hands. She elaborately detailed all the flaws of our product, and its unfavorable future.
Though, all that time, my mind was occupied by completely different ideas.

I just kept standing still, captivated by her beautiful posture. Her Blue eyes were perfectly matched with her blond long hair.
Tight body enclosed in a white blouse and the blue jeans, was definitely a thing to remember.
Add to this the enormous ability to express herself vocally, and you will understand my feelings.
Stunned by her beauty, I quickly stopped paying attention to our conversation.
Clearly, Melinda noticed my awkward reaction.
With the knowing smile on her face, she got closer and waived her hand in front of my face.
I quickly came to my senses, and apologized for my ignorance. I even blushed and turned my eyes away in order to hide my embarrassment.
Still struggling to find a solution for this last minute crisis, I inquired whether the deal is still in place. The answer was absolutely unsurprising and unequivocal.
Melinda was about to use all her power and influence in order to cancel it.
My job, future aspirations, and career, became endangered by her move.
I begged her to reconsider, and to overturn her resolution.
At some point, I even pleaded to do everything she wants, only for the deal to succeed.
“Wait a minute. What did you just say?”

“Yes, Melinda. I will agree to do everything for you.”
“Really? Hmm, that sounds promising. How about kissing my boots?”
“Your boots?” I asked her, pointing to the shiny black boots she was wearing.
“Yes, these boots. Made it quick, or you are out of here.”

https://amazon.com/dp/B01N91XNEY