Login

online message history

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
while chatting with a friend, i went to check my online message history to make sure i hadn't missed a box. instead of showing the messages they sent, i had a log of the ones i sent - but in their box. anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: when i click on an individual message to read the conversation, the boxes are reversed. usually the black boxes show your friend's messages and the red boxes show yours.

Say. Her. Name.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Well, eh... I mean... like... damn Nia, your avatar is truly mesmerizing! Anyway, I haven't experienced it.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
Hi Nia,
I noticed the same thing today also! I am just putting below in case it helps anyone figure it out.

I have three histories at present and all are reversed at some point, they date as far back as 9th Nov 11am (GMT+11 / AEDT) however they do seem to have gone back to normal now / at some point after my midday yesterday - one of my conversations took place only across the course of this day and oddly, half of the conversation is reversed. Somewhere between 11:55 and 13:57 (next message), it switched back to being the correct way around.

Also, agree with Noll, that av is mesmerising! I can't ever get gifs to work for me. Obviously I'm doing something wrong when I try to shrink them!
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
lol thanks for the compliments noll and sweetsinner! nope, i'm afraid that the online history is still acting hinky, sweetsinner. i can see friends' boxes, but they include my messages.

Say. Her. Name.

Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
lol thanks for the compliments noll and sweetsinner! nope, i'm afraid that the online history is still acting hinky, sweetsinner. i can see friends' boxes, but they include my messages.

Hey! Yes I just noticed this too. Crazy crazy. At least before the boxes showed their message, they were just switched when I clicked... now the boxes show my messages and I have to click to see theirs! Bizarro!
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Mine is doing the same thing Honeydipped. A conversation I had with someone earlier today is fine, but a conversation I had with someone else three days ago is all reversed.