last reply
3 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello

I have a problem I'm currently a virgin and that's by choice but the reason is that I am scared of getting close and intimate with people. I get urges and have a healthy solo life but I want to make a connection sometimes, to feel close to a person even if it's just for a short time.

Also I don't meet many new people so dating or hook ups in my area aren't really an option especially since I can be so painfully shy that it puts people off.

I hope that you can help me I want to meet people but my fear is a huge obstacle.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by LadyWinter48
Hello

I have a problem I'm currently a virgin and that's by choice but the reason is that I am scared of getting close and intimate with people. I get urges and have a healthy solo life but I want to make a connection sometimes, to feel close to a person even if it's just for a short time.

Also I don't meet many new people so dating or hook ups in my area aren't really an option especially since I can be so painfully shy that it puts people off.

I hope that you can help me I want to meet people but my fear is a huge obstacle.

I like the fact that no one has responded to this. Interestingly, it appears that your post was made on the exact day you officially joined the site. No response is either an indication that the post is or that the level of consciousness and responsibility toward one another on the site is in a good place. I choose to believe the latter.

Find yourself a good therapist; there is nothing wrong with discussing emotional problems with someone actually qualified to help if your search for help is sincere. No two people have exactly the same ideas on sex. And too, this is a social thread on an erotic writing site.

Ideally sex would be associated with intimacy, but in reality it is not necessary. One can easily be achieved without the other. The connection between the two is tenuous at best.

Being intimate with anyone requires you to be open and honest. Past relationships, childhood hurts and other emotional conflicts, whether superficial or incredibly deep, can get in the way of this. In these situations, counselling can be of benefit. Not only will resolving your issues lead to deeper and more intimate relationships in general, it can lead to amazing sex too--when you decide you are ready for that.
? A True Story ?
0 likes
Listen to avrgblkgrl. She smart.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Listen to avrgblkgrl. She smart.

plus, she's got an epic ass.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.