can you have a nipple orgasm?

last reply
21 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Can you cum from just nipple stimulation alone? If so, licking, sucking or both?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's very rare, but it has happened to me. It was more about WHO was sucking my nipples, than any particular technique he used. There are certain people whom I want so badly, just about anything they do to me will give me orgasms. I also had one with the same person when he came in my mouth while I was blowing him. It's just chemistry, I think!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Bethany has a point (well maybe two). The only time I've ever seen it was with a woman who was literally shivering with anticipation as I slowly kissed and licked he lips, face, neck and throat, all the while describing exactly how I was going make her cum. When I finally got her bra off, she was downright giddy. As a way to extend her anticipation, I then excused myself to pee. That was just an excuse to stop off at the freezer to get an ice cube, which I then slowly rubbed all over her nipples. Without doing anything other than stimulating her nipples, she had her first orgasm of the evening. I have tried several times to recreate that, with limited success.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had an orgasm from just nipple stimulation. But when you are highly excited the lines of cause and effect seem to blur. Surely it is a very enjoyable experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I have never had an orgasm from just nipple stimulation. But when you are highly excited the lines of cause and effect seem to blur. Surely it is a very enjoyable experience.

I know it was for both me and my partner. I'm not sure that it is something that can be planned for though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have had that amazing experience as my nipples are really an extremely sensitive part of me. I often claim they are my second and third clit.
To achieve it I have to be really really aroused and my partner knowing exactly what to do and she does. It requires a great deal of concentration being able to direct the arousal to my hard and sensitive nipples. I have tried to get my male lovers to achieve the same thing but have had no success -yet.
I enjoy having my nipples bitten or rubbed between their teeth when I am highly aroused during sex and that can bring on my orgasm faster if I so desire it. I have asked for it ....harder.... harder....harder... many times and have had the skin broken more than a few times. They are very touchy afterwards and I am reminded of my passion for an hour os so afterwards, and I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quick answer yes and wow!!!! Mine is a combination of what the others mentioned but achieve it solo moreso often. Knowing my body intimately. Have you read nipples here? I don't have a routine but it was still an eye opening read as I don't know many women that can.
Lurker
0 likes
The question made me smile, I will tell you that it feels awesome when my nipples are pinched lightly, kissed and nibbled on. I've felt strong tingling sensations run threw my body that has felt incredible. But No, I've never had an orgasm with just "Nipple Play".
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, but to be fair, I was being very naughty at the time and almost cumming at the thought of what I was doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not so far, but oooh, that's something to keep seeking to achieve
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Lurker
0 likes
I have tiny tits, but the benefit I super sensitive nipples. I can nearly cum by myself, but not totally, with the right person if they work on them it does make me cum mmmmm sally xx
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I can as my tits are very sensitive...
Lurker
0 likes
It happens. With my wife, it's seems to be nothing more that an arousal. After a bit, she's ready for me to move on to something way more stimulating. However, I had a gf that could be fine and calm. Brush a nipple through her shirt, she would soak in her panties demanding my cock.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes. With a powerful fantasy, I can come from nipple play.

I can also come through "hypno" (Isabella Valentine, Shibby Says) and "anal/prostate" play. It's a myth that men only have one erogenous zone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes just had two waiting to type this. Whoops another one.
Lurker
0 likes
Can ya have a nipple orgasm, or can ya have an orgasm by stimulating your nipples?
This ist not the same thing I know personally...

I can not speak for girls in the Americas, not know about them und such things as the chemicals in their food affecting their womanhood,
but I know much of Asian culture, und also in many European countries, especially in Eastern European countries, I think almost every girl I know has extremely sensitive nipples just as I do, und they have lactated much or most of their lives.

Millions of girls all over the world have lactated most of their lives, just as most did in our history.
The myth now by some saying that of requiring a term of pregnancy for a girl to lactate ist simply ridiculous, und untrue.
One thing ist not always directly related to the other..

I've had to express my milk since I was an early teen, just as most all women in our family have always.
I sometime think my nipples are connected to my clit in some way it seems, und it only takes abit of nipple play und stimulation causing my milk to drip, then spray, und ist the easiest way to cause me to have an orgasm, even more than rubbing one out circling my clit.

But also, when I'm having an orgasm, my nipples start spraying my milk harder, squirting so much sometime as my kitty.
It builds making me crazy until my nipples having their own orgasm, my milk gushing out so hard that way, I can not even touch my breasts they seem so sensitive, und I can only close my eyes as I feel faint.

So absolutely yes very many of us can have a nipple orgasm I think...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DavidLancer
Can you cum from just nipple stimulation alone? If so, licking, sucking or both?

No. It only enhances the intensity of my orgasms. For me to cum it has to be clitoral or vaginal
Lurker
0 likes
if hes good it will happen!
Lurker
0 likes
Not totally but close as hell yes. I love mine kissed, nibbled and pulled
Lurker
0 likes
There was one of the times we scheduled a female masseuse to come over to our place to massage my wife. I usually stepped out during these sessions, but she wanted me to watch as I give her massages. Maybe I could learn some things. This lady specialized in tantric massage. After a full, thorough massage, she made my wife orgasm several times. On thing she did was she stood over her head and with each hand, she flicked her nipples. Incredibly fast and constant. She made her scream off an orgasm from just that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. However, I do enjoy my tits being sucked on and fondled