I'm not a robot dam it

last reply
33 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do we get that message I'm not a robot removed it's causing me not to be able to use my laptop. Get that juck off here!!!
Matriarch
0 likes
A few people are having technical issues with our anti spam captcha (designed by google).

Please let us know which operating system you are using. It is probably JavaScript related, but it will help Gav narrow it down if he knows more details.

If you tick the box saying you're not a robot and press ok, what happens?
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Are we not supposed to be checking the I'm not a robot and following along with what it says to do?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
Are we not supposed to be checking the I'm not a robot and following along with what it says to do?

It doesn't work correctly for everyone. But if it works smoothly for you, then yes.

To answer the other question, it's working fine for me on Safari on my laptop. I get the captcha, which asks me to select all the storefronts, or pictures with street numbers in them. That works fine, and I get to send my message fairly quickly.

When I try from my phone, where I am using Mercury (in mobile Safari mode), I get the captcha as well, but selecting the correct pictures sometimes makes new pictures appear in their place. So the process is longer. I might have 4 pictures with storefronts on the initial captcha. When I click on them, they disappear and are replaced by new pictures, of which as many as 3 might have storefronts. Sometimes it takes as many as four "rounds" to allow me to send my message (even though I've been careful to select the pictures correctly).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think it is pretty damn stupid that if i am a bronze/silver/gold/platinium member i have to deal with that crap?
the real robots didnt pay
and yes i have seen 2 emails now from robots !!! not paid accounts and clearly got past the "im not a robot"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I second the motion !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by laurawantsome
using vista , yhe box never is there on my laptop so I can't click on it. but do see it on my phone and tablet,

Vista is no longer supported by modern browsers. Give serious thought to updating your operating system to avoid any security issue.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
0 likes
Bummer. Everyone gets cool captchas except me.AsovDooD1HOtBQlg

Quote by overmykneenow

Vista is no longer supported by modern browsers. Give serious thought to updating your operating system to avoid any security issue.

Indeed. It was a rather half-arsed version of Windows to start with. You want to be on at least Windows 7 or 8.1 by now. 10 optional since it has it's issues.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Delete messages from robots or click pictures not a lot od difference vista works fine everywhere else.......hmmmm at least all versions worked deleting robots
Primus Omnium
0 likes
For me it is a piece of cake. I am using Safari browser on my MacBook Pro. When the captcha box is there as I complete the message I simply check (tick) the box that I am not a bot, hit enter, and it goes through with no problem. As of now.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I am a robot!

"dam it" Are we blocking a stream? Or should that be "damn it"? or Dammit!?
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I am a robot!

"dam it" Are we blocking a stream? Or should that be "damn it"? or Dammit!?

Dammit you beat me to it! And honestly....what the fuck is the big deal?! Just check the box and hit submit honestly...people bitch about everything. Whats a dam though. I may be a dam robot
Lurker
0 likes
works fine with my Macbook pro,,, No problems … looks like Adi is pushing her button ok ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Think they should take it off,do a robot pay for this site? No!!!!!!!! And I won't either if they don't and I can't use all of it. Please take it off. We all need to stick together. Why put up with this crap.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by laurawantsome
Think they should take it off,do a robot pay for this site? No!!!!!!!! And I won't either if they don't and I can't use all of it. Please take it off. We all need to stick together. Why put up with this crap.

Yeah no, good luck with that.

Approach is everything.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Bill10
works fine with my Macbook pro,,, No problems … looks like Adi is pushing her button ok ...

who's button? I'm just saying I have no issues on my macs or pcs. I just check the DAM box and move along

I use safari and chrome if that makes any diff
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by laurawantsome

Give the site an alternative technical solution which prevents automated scripts from trying to sign up accounts and send out thousands of spam messages. I'm sure it will be considered.

This security measure is a work in progress in an effort to keep Lush spammer free. Hopefully it will be temporary but I'd rather this than several hundred PM's and black boxes every day advertising mail order brides and milfs in your areas.

Well, milfs...
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by shark6675
i think it is pretty damn stupid that if i am a bronze/silver/gold/platinium member i have to deal with that crap?
the real robots didnt pay
and yes i have seen 2 emails now from robots !!! not paid accounts and clearly got past the "im not a robot"

of course!

so from now on, paid subscribers will not see the robot check. if robots want to join up and pay, i for one welcome them
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Me too smile Hi Gav

I haven't found the robot thing to be an inconvenience, most sites have it now and you just have to click it, it's no big deal.

I never received any of these spam messages/bb's from Robots either though is that because they have to be on your friend's list or you have to be showing online? Either way, i haven't received any.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
So what box do I check if I AM a robot?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
So what box do I check if I AM a robot?

You're no machine.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Yeah no, good luck with that.

Approach is everything.

that's it. i'm suspending you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
This is a DAM...

This is a DAMMIT...
Lurker
0 likes
Adi… We have a special program at the Gym for pushing buttons …..
Lurker
0 likes
Holy Moly Roly Poly! And here I thought there was something wrong with my PC
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by _Jhene_
Holy Moly Roly Poly! And here I thought there was something wrong with my PC

Not a thing wrong with your PC or anything else I can see _Jhene_
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by laurawantsome
How do we get that message I'm not a robot removed it's causing me not to be able to use my laptop. Get that juck off here!!!

Nice try robot

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
I rather enjoyed having a box to check. I confessed my first love that way ("If you like me, check this box") so it brought back fond memories.