stupid I am not a robot

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have talked to alot of people on lush and most are having problems with it. Why do they need it does a robot pay ? Really guys get rid of it.I can't send pics or messages to my friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tellme001
Have talked to alot of people on lush and most are having problems with it. Why do they need it does a robot pay ? Really guys get rid of it.I can't send pics or messages to my friends.

You do realise you're not allowed to have two accounts - even if you pay for them. https://www.lushstories.com/laurawantsome
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
My robot button works fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These robot buttons are becoming more and more common around the 'Net. While it would be lovely to live in a world where nobody screws with anyone and we all could get along without people trying to throw viruses, spam mail, and other Internet troubles our way, that simply is not and will not ever be the case. So "I am not a robot" is a necessary, although unfortunate, reality.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
The robot is questioning its existence as a robot.

Shut it down before Skynet wakes up.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Moved thread from 'Funny / Cool Videos' section because, you know, common sense.