Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When reading stories what words do you prefer to be used for your vagina?

last reply
37 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
One of my biggest problems is selecting a word for "pussy" (that's my usual go-to noun) that fits the story that can either be used repeatedly and not look out of place, or to pick a variety of words and shuffle them about.

However, with a good audience here, it could be the right place to ask...

When you are reading a story, what words refering to your pussy do you find (a) most pleasant to read and (b) those that are a turn off?

Thanks in advance
Force
Stories:
The Shoe Shop
The Beach House
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ForceUK
One of my biggest problems is selecting a word for "pussy" (that's my usual go-to noun) that fits the story that can either be used repeatedly and not look out of place, or to pick a variety of words and shuffle them about.

When you are reading a story, what words refering to your pussy do you find (a) most pleasant to read and (b) those that are a turn off?

Thanks in advance
Force

Well, I do understand there is not a very large inventory to choose from and I do understand you do not want to turn off your readers. So beyond pussy, vag and cunt, I do not know what the choices are.

Cunt will offend lots of woman, I am not one of them., In fact, I use that term from time to time myself.

Good Luck in whatever direction you decide on.

Why must we be so sensitive?.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ForceUK

Thanks in advance
Force

I detest cunt...a cunt is the one that has the pussy between their legs.
I don't care for cuny or love sheath or love tunnel...womanhood not so bad...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just like them steaming hot, dripping wet and tight.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well I try to avoid cunt because (a) many don't like it and (b) I prefer to reserve it for actually saying in the throws of sex...
So that just leaves cunny, fanny (means something else entirely in the Americas of course), slit, hole, gash, pinkness, love tunnel (getting a bit schmaltzy), quimm, mound, sex, vag/vagina (as suggested), flower, yoni, and a few other very fanciful ones that I can't even bring to mind. I'm just looking for a few that woman actually like to see while they are reading a story.
Stories:
The Shoe Shop
The Beach House
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is tricky because during a graphic description of a sexual encounter it is necessary to use a variety of terms. I tend to use adjectives to soften the expletive so that even the harsh word 'cunt' sounds like the right word for the occasion. E.G. 'Tom's tongue sensuously licked the soft folds of my sweet pussyflesh. and as soon as I felt a trickle of sweet juice leaking from my warm wet cunt I knew it was time to take his engorged penis deep within me.'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I preferr vagina, or pussy, I really dislike the word cunt
Lurker
0 likes
Any word does it for me
Lurker
0 likes
pussy works for me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by candytales
It is tricky because during a graphic description of a sexual encounter it is necessary to use a variety of terms. I tend to use adjectives to soften the expletive so that even the harsh word 'cunt' sounds like the right word for the occasion. E.G. 'Tom's tongue sensuously licked the soft folds of my sweet pussyflesh. and as soon as I felt a trickle of sweet juice leaking from my warm wet cunt I knew it was time to take his engorged penis deep within me.'

Holy crap, you have me turned on!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Well, the urban slang dictionary gives us the list below. I'd guess that in stories 98% of them would be unusable because they: A) Are so obscure nobody would know what you were talking about; B) Would make readers laugh because they are so stupid, probably not the response you're going for, or; C) Are simply disgusting, especially to those that possess the below-mentioned equipment, and turning off half or more of your audience is usually not a good place to start.

Still, you might find an idea or two in the list. I kind of like "cooter" (even though he coaches the Detroit Lions) and "promised land", but I'll probably steer away from "meat wallet". Pussy is my usual go-to.

axe wound – badly wrapped kebab – bald man in a boat – bang hole – bat cave – bean – bearded clam – bearded oyster – beav – beaver – beefcurtain – beef curtain – beef flap – birth cannon – blue waffle – box – bread – buju – camel's foot – camel toe – candy – chach – cha cha – cherry – chocha – cho-cho – chonch – choot – clit – clown hole – clunge – cock – cock pocket – cock socket – coo – cooch – coochie – cookie – coosie – cooter – cuder – cunny – cunt – cunt hole – cunt punt – cutty – cut up – 'c' word – fanny – fat cat – fish taco – flange – front bottom – fuck hole – fur burger – fur pie – gap – gash – growler – hair burger – hair pie – hairy axe wound – ham flap – ham wallet – hatchet wound – hooded lady – hoo-hoo – hot pocket – ill na-na – incision – jute – kitty – kooch – kooter – kuder – lip – love cave – love taco – lunchmeat – mangina – man in the boat – man in the boat, the – meat curtains – meat flap – meatwallet – meat wallet – minge – moose knuckle – muff – muffin – na-na – nappy dugout – neden – ninja foot – nookie – open wound – pink – pink canoe – pink sausage wallet – pink taco – pink velvet sausage wallet – piss flaps – pookie – poon – poonaner – poonani – poontang – poon tang pie – poontank – pootang – poo tang – pooter – pootie tang – prison purse – promised land, the – punani – punanni – puss – pussy – putang – pu-tang – quif – quiff – quim – quivering mound of love pudding – roast beef – roast beef curtains – slit – smush mitten – snatch – snizz – soggy box – sprained vagina – tampon tunnel – tang – trim – tuna – tunnel of love – twat – twitchet – V – vadge – vag – vagine – vagoo – vajayjay – va-jay-jay – vajizzle – vertical smile – whisker biscuit – whispering eye – wizard sleeve – woo – woogit – wugget – wuss
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Not a gal, but chiming in anyway, with respect to writing: I nearly always use just pussy and cock, and no other euphemisms/nouns. I hate reusing words in a story as a rule, but know that when writing, I'd otherwise spend hours having to come up with new and interesting nouns for them. And I know it has pulled me out of a good story to see a writer struggling with "what word can I use for "cock" this time." So I just stick to pussy and cock. Makes things simpler.
Lurker
0 likes
I must be one huge weirdo because I prefer the word cunt over most other words used. ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Cunt...no
Twat...not

wonderland...my fav
pussy- kitty-honey pot, snatch, vagina,
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Not a gal, but chiming in anyway, with respect to writing: I nearly always use just pussy and cock, and no other euphemisms/nouns. I hate reusing words in a story as a rule, but know that when writing, I'd otherwise spend hours having to come up with new and interesting nouns for them. And I know it has pulled me out of a good story to see a writer struggling with "what word can I use for "cock" this time." So I just stick to pussy and cock. Makes things simpler.

Perfect!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
pussy seems to be generally accepted. i used to have a problem with cunt, but find that i like it used when i'm feeling...dirty. other terms i prefer are quim and snatch.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apparently in AU we use "jut" (pronounced joot) as well as vajayjay, poontang, punani (all of which I've heard actually used) and fanny. As to whether or not these are my favorite. Thats another question entirely xD
Site administrator
0 likes
Her naughty bit.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm so glad you asked. this. I just published my first story and tried to call it more than just pussy, but that's the word I like best when referring to my box in a sexual way. To me, vagina is too medical and something my gyno would say, but not someone who wants to fuck me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by mranonymous7

I detest cunt...a cunt is the one that has the pussy between their legs.
I don't care for cuny or love sheath or love tunnel...womanhood not so bad...

It depends on the mood you are trying to set. For most cases i think cunt is acceptable when it comes to sex stories
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never ever the C word.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Good words: snatch, cunt, pussy, twat, beaver, cooter, muff, poontang, coochie, pink taco, trim

vagina sounds way too clinical - not sexy

Bad ones: beef curtains = YUCK! anything with the word fish in it = nasty! or flaps (don't!)

Sometimes good pussy words work well in poem titles, especially if you don't take yourself too seriously and just have fun:

Ode To The Pink Taco
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/ode-to-the-pink-taco.aspx

I Love Your Funky Fucking Sloppy Snatch
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/i-love-your-funky-fucking-sloppy-snatch.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just as a point of interest I would be interested in why many women don't like cunt. Also in the North East of England many women use an abbreviation of the word fanny which in the UK means vagina and call it a 'fan'.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Foof.

From now on I am going to exclusively use the word "foof."

By the way, I can't even bring myself to say the C-word, let alone write it. Just the way I was raised. The N-word, the F-word (for gay people), and the C-word I literally cannot say, because I was always taught how hateful they were. I am not disparaging others who use the C-word, I just can't personally.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
From now on I am going to exclusively use the word "foof."

By the way, I can't even bring myself to say the C-word, let alone write it. Just the way I was raised. The N-word, the F-word (for gay people), and the C-word I literally cannot say, because I was always taught how hateful they were. I am not disparaging others who use the C-word, I just can't personally.

Don't forget 'flimflam'. That's another favourite of mine.