Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, Whats' the most cum loads you've received in a single day/night, anal, oral, or vaginal, including condoms?

last reply
13 replies
2.5k views
1 watcher
10 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm still pretty new to Lush but am forever curious about the best thing on earth...SEX!! (Note: Your answers may inspire more naughty Lush Stories!!) Ken Lukin. ; )
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
My wildest night with 7 guys a few years back. I lost track, but it was at least 10 loads in my pussy and a few in my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG

“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Way back I allowed a gang bang and 7 guys took the opportunity, so I gather about 10 as a couple of them backed up.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
11 in a swingers club.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it was on my 18th birthday my man at the time took me to a very fancy hotel and we preceded to have a all night fuck session hehe, he came 5 times during the night and early morning, lets just say there wasn't a part of my body that didn't have traces of cum smile
Lurker
0 likes
In a long 30 hours: out of town, flying home (1.5 hrs), reuniting with my husband .... seems like about 11
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in one of my gangbangs I got 34 loads in my pussy and about 18 on my face, neck, breasts and stomach
Lurker
0 likes
8, probably a couple more if you extend the "day" a few more hours.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

At least 10 maybe one or two more. Wild high school party spent in a bathroom sucking off guys. There may have been a couple earlier in the day that I don't remember.

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
1 like

It’s not as impressive as most comments here, but Hubs and I went to a castle for the weekend a few years ago. Maybe it was the romantic setting, or maybe we were both just feeling horny, but I had taken three loads before we had even unpacked, and it only got better from there. By morning, the total had risen to seven or eight.

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
1 like

Quote by NishasWorld

It’s not as impressive as most comments here, but Hubs and I went to a castle for the weekend a few years ago. Maybe it was the romantic setting, or maybe we were both just feeling horny, but I had taken three loads before we had even unpacked, and it only got better from there. By morning, the total had risen to seven or eight.

I really love seeing/reading about husbands being super into their wives. This was wonderful.

My last published story: Ain't Nothing But A Divorce Party

3 likes

10 in my mouth and 10 in my pussy.On my husband's birthday 2 weeks ago.I hate condoms