Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

if you could change to the opposite sex for a day, what would you do?

last reply
110 replies
10.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So my boyfriend asked me.. What I would do if I was a guy for a day.. which lead to a few giggles. So I thought I would ask you guys.. If you could change to the opposite sex for a day, what would you do?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would find as many mirrors as I could and masterbate just to feel a female orgasm they look like they are life changing!
Lurker
0 likes
I couldn't help but smile and laugh at this one.
First thing I would do is to find out what it's like to pee while standing up...
I'd put on a pair of sweat pants and sit on a couch with my hand down my pants to find out what the big deal was and why you guys do that.
Next I'd solve a curious thought, how do guys walk around with that thing in between their legs ...that has to be uncomfortable.
Then I would find something erotic to to find out how reading something can cause it to grow
and lastly I would do it with a guy just to know... lmao
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would get fucked by as many men as I could
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Use a vibrater to see what it felt like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably just be naked and play with my new boobs for like 6 hours. Then masturbate like crazy and find out what toys feel the best for the rest of the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup, go find a couple or more good looking studs and see how many orgasms are possible. Probably have to find a gal pal to help with the clothes and makeup. Of course a lot depends on the fem bod I'd have. If age matches my current I'd be a bit wrinkly & saggy sad However it fell out I'd be slut for a day & enjoy as much vaginal sex as possible.
0 likes
Have a MMF three some & masturbate with toys.
0 likes
Dress up fancy and hit the stores I don't normally like going in (ladies fashion places, lingerie stores). Women really do have more clothing options than men and more fun shopping for them.

Then I'd get my sexy on and find a guy so I can see what being on the receiving end feels like.

Since it's only for a day, I'd be unlikely to have a period or get pregnant but if I could be one for a year or something, then experience those.
Lurker
0 likes
Fuck and suck as many guys as possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would try what it feels like to have a cock explode in my mouth and swallow a full load..
Lurker
0 likes
I would go out with no underwear and see through clothing and see how it feels to be almost naked in person. Hard for us guys to do and not get arrested. Finger myself until I came so I would know the difference between a women's O and a mans O. Maybe see if I could get some lesbian sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Difficult to really be sure but - I know I'd spend time looking at myself in front of a full length mirror. I know I would spend time touching myself, everywhere. As others have said I am sure I would masturbate - to just enjoy that and to try to better understand what a woman experiences ( fortunately I already own a dildo). And I know I would want to go out - looking good. And I would need help in that regard; help with makeup and hair, help figuring out what to wear - so I'd have to figure out who to call for help ( a female friend? a gay friend?) - to borrow clothes. And, at the risk of sounding patronizing ( which I do not mean to be), I'd want to go shopping, with a female friend - for shoes, lingerie, maybe more - to buy something I think is beautiful. And I'd want to be looked at, I think I would enjoy that. Although I am bisexual I wouldn't be after sex with a man - I would want lesbian sex. And other than going to a lesbian bar - or calling lesbian friends - I wouldn't know how to go about that. Is it possible to get picked up by a woman while shopping? I'd want to hang out for a while in the Ladies Only chat room on Lush. And I wouldn't want to be on my period.

And of course I'd want to know how long this gift was going to last. What the rules are. Is it like Cinderella? At midnight I turn back into a man? In a woman's outfit which doesn't fit? Yipes!

And I'd want to do it again. For more than a day. And have advance knowledge of when it was to occur. So I could make plans to really savor and enjoy the experience.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'd slut it up and do all things men can do, that women can't. Just so I know what it is like on their end.

I know, typical answer...
Lurker
0 likes
Might take two days - starting by getting really pampered and dolled up and then finding ways to mess it all up with up to three guys, then three girls, and then all together -
Lurker
0 likes
Have multiple orgasms to see if each one gets stronger(as I have read) Just to experience what a female feels compared to how I feel when I orgasm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with Older. I would find a guy that could give me multiple orgasms, probably the Dream Weaver type smile . I have often thought how lucky women are to be able to keep cuming and cumming and cum again. But I suppose that's there reward for child birth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BeckyG
So my boyfriend asked me.. What I would do if I was a guy for a day.. which lead to a few giggles. So I thought I would ask you guys.. If you could change to the opposite sex for a day, what would you do?

I would try out my new pussy---repeatedly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I could keep myself from playing with my tits all day long I would fuck and suck as many guys as I could!
English Gentleman
0 likes
see if i can get DP'd
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Titty play.

All. Day. Long.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Admire my new "GIRL" equipment, play with it to make sure it's real - and spend the rest of the day wishing and praying to KEEP it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to be able to change at will, back and forth. But, if limited to one day I would want to get fucked, a few times. Besides that I would want to just look pretty and wear some sexy clothes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
...go into a ladies locker room at the gym.
...Shower with the ladies and then watch as everyone gets dressed.
...Find someone to go to the bathroom with me.
...Open up about my feelings and have long talks.
...hug everyone.
...Stop and ask for directions.
...realize Men do know everything!
Lurker
0 likes
.Swing it around and generally play with it.
.Pee standing up.
.Masturbate, feel what it is like as it grows.
.Have Sex
.Go for a run and not have my boobs bouncing around everywhere smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've often wished that I was a woman. I would assume I'd have that ability to expertly put on make-up, so I would get myself all dolled up, put on some sexy yet not slutty clothing, wear my favorite pair of shoes, and go out on the town. I'd shop for more shoes and clothes. Next I would hopefully find a male with several friends. I'd let them hit on me and play a little hard to get to them. Eventually, I'd give in to their advances and let them take me where ever they wanted to go. I would let them strip me and get me ready for one hell of an afternoon/evening/night and try as many different sexual positions as I possibly could. Most of all, I want to have multiple orgasms during the course of the evening/night, as well as being pumped full of their juices.

Once the sex was all over, and it was near time to turn back, I would pray that I could keep everything as it is. During the last couple of minutes as being a woman, I would cry my heart out knowing that I would be turned back to a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be a total whore and fuck one guy after another. Possibly get gang banged
Troublemaker
0 likes
Work my way through as many of the Lush women who prefer women as I could. I mean no offense, that they are unattainable or uninterested in me as a guy does nothing to change their attractiveness as a person. I have a LONG list of favourites!