"Is it Wrong....?"

last reply
14 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Is it wrong..?" is that rhetorical question we ask when we know that confession is the order of the day for those naughty things we have done.

For example, "Is it wrong that I eagerly volunteered to help teach our gym newbie how to squat because she has a really nice butt?" ?

Who else has been up to no good?

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Bro. Why would you snap a picture of her like that? She looks like she could beat your ass.

The answer is rhetorical in nature.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
Bro. Why would you snap a picture of her like that? She looks like she could beat your ass.

The answer is rhetorical in nature.

I didn't take a snap. That was purely for illustration.

And it was to start a conversation. It was to ask if others have an "Is it wrong" moment.

The Linebacker
0 likes
It's so wrong it's right!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Oldfaithful

Is that supposed to be a gym newbie? I mean, look at her, she even has the tube top.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by noll

Is that supposed to be a gym newbie? I mean, look at her, she even has the tube top.

No it's just meant to an example of a nice butt! It's just illustration!

Mana wahine
0 likes
It's not wrong. Is it wrong that I check out some of the dad's of the children I work with?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lauradj
It's not wrong. Is it wrong that I check out some of the dad's of the children I work with?

If it is wrong then I guess it's also wrong that I check out the teachers of my kids?!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a need for shame or guilt or sin, so I can't really help you with this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a phrase if loving you is wrong I don't want to be right. So no I don't think its wrong at all. Enjoy!!!!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Since when is sexual attraction wrong? It's kinda what preserves the species, no? It's only wrong when established personal boundaries are willfully crossed.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You're looking at her top?

What were you looking at then, straight women?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===