Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys do you prefer a girl completely naked or with something sexy on?

last reply
102 replies
10.3k views
3 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
1 like
I know I prefer the something sexy on and if it gets in the way being able to take it off her. How about the rest of you I'm betting my wife more say something sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
If I had to pick one or the other I would select completely nude. A couple of caveats tho: First, what she likes is what matters, I would never object if she wanted her heels on, or her nipple clamps or collar. Second, I adore lingerie and there is no good reason, in my mind, that a woman in lingerie cannot lead to woman in the nude.
The Linebacker
0 likes
It depends on the mood and the setting.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Buz
It depends on the mood and the setting.

What Buz is saying, is that he's always in the mood for a girl dressed up in a T-Rex
Suit.

Fucker likes to go all Mesozoic. It's a frightening kind of rutting.
0 likes
Something sexy on to start, but don't expect it to stay on the whole time.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Much as I love naked women I LOVE sexy lingerie and the exquisite pleasure of slowing unwrapping her. On any given day that could range from expensive lingerie to just an oversize sweatshirt dropping down to expose one bare shoulder.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

What Buz is saying, is that he's always in the mood for a girl dressed up in a T-Rex
Suit.

T-Rex Bang A Gong! Get it on. Bang A Gong!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer something sexy, eventually she will be nude.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Suit.

Those tiny arms have got to be frustrating, though.

I am fond of lingerie. I'm particularly fond of when she is wearing something sexy when we are out, and I know she is wearing something sexier underneath.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rather have a woman completely naked. in fact all women should be naked no execptions
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

I am fond of lingerie. I'm particularly fond of when she is wearing something sexy when we are out, and I know she is wearing something sexier underneath.

I like it when Verbal wears MY lingerie underneath
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Something sexy on
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to see a woman completely nake , but when my beautiful slender wife dresses I like to see PRETTY underwear , sheer or thong . I'm not keen on so called sexy red or black lace .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little something sexy leaves just a bit to the imagination, can help highlight her beauty, and gives me something to take off.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

English Gentleman
0 likes
Nothing better then a girl with sexy lingerie.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
With the few men I've been with, they seem to like completely nude, but like when I have something cute on to start. My thigh highs and cute panties, for example. biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
With the few men I've been with, they seem to like completely nude, but like when I have something cute on to start. My thigh highs and cute panties, for example. biggrin

Yep Poppet nailed it for me. Oh Hi darling, long time no see, but then again I'm a new man with a new name.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
clothes cloak the sexual attraction. Wondering what is just under the blouse, coupled with a brief glimpse of breast causes a thickening in the shorts. Seeing those shapely legs, your eyes following them to the hem of the skirt. A reminder of a road less traveled and the unknown at the end of the road. Is it the thrill of the chase? I know without clothes all is bared. But if I slowly remove those clothes, both of us in the throes of passion, touching, feeling nipping, the excitement is, is, is ...........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Presentation makes the difference to me. I compare sexy dressing to a present...... in a Walmart bag vs wrapped nicely with a big bow. Just a thought
Lurker
0 likes
Just a pair of panties. Move them aside and have sex. The fill of the panties adds to the sex for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Something sexy like silky bra and panties !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think that the female body is wonderful either way. Lina of a dumb question
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Something on. I once read somewhere that the art of the erotic is a balance of concealing and revealing. I buy that.
My body begged for release and for more; for a perfect moment, a sublime stalemate held

Tori and Mr Renshaw (Part 1)

December 2017
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Lingerie should accent a woman's attributes, the curve of her waist, the swell of her bust, she will eventually be nude. Seeing her in something sexy reminds me how lucky I am to be her man.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lingerie and stockings every time. There's just something about that lace, silk and nylon that drives me wild
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I am not a guy but I have a guy and I know what he likes very well. I bet he is not that unlike many guys.

He loves to take to take me out and show me to people. A short spaghetti strapped dress, not sheer, but really clings to every nip and curve of the body. There is not a doubt just how naked I am underneath the dress. He has bought me a closet full of other dresses and clothing that have exactly the same effect.

Sometimes we do not get to the car before we are naked and almost never get home with clothes still on.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love the sight of a woman clothed but showing sexy legs in stockings & heels. Sexy lingerie is also wonderful. I love her making my imagination run wild, but let me unwrap the package before I get to see the beautiful gift that is her.