Newest member of the Omnium club

last reply
33 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Mana wahine
0 likes
Before I start with the shameless self-promotion and self-congratulations, I would like to take a moment to give a big THANK YOU to the mods of this site for all their hard-work, and for helping me with my stories and poems. Your feedback and support means a lot to me, so thank you.

For those who haven't seen me around the forums or read my work, I am Laura, from the 'Land of the long white cloud' and I am the newest member of the Omnium club, so watch out boys, I'm one of you, except you know, prettier!

I have written a story across all the categories so if you have the time, check out my work, I am sure there will be something that tickles your fancy.

Because I am in such a good mood, if you head over to Rumplations: Honky tonk and cyber bar, you can all have a drink on me, my treat.

-Laura. xx
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations. That's quite an accomplishment. Sit down at our exclusive table and have a drink.

I'm so happy that you met your goal. It's very exciting and wonderful.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mysteria
xo

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Welcome to the dance, Laura. Glad to see you at the party.

Lurker
0 likes
Congrats! It takes a lot of plugging away to get that one. Well done!
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
Congratulations. That's quite an accomplishment. Sit down at our exclusive table and have a drink.

I'm so happy that you met your goal. It's very exciting and wonderful.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mysteria
xo

Thank you so much sweetie. Extra hugs for you.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man
Welcome to the dance, Laura. Glad to see you at the party.

Thank you very much. Have a great day.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by kylie_kained

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by kornslayer1

Thanks for stopping by, it means a lot to me. Have a great day.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner
Congrats! It takes a lot of plugging away to get that one. Well done!

Thank you so much! Have a great day.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congratulations Laura, you are a talented writer and an Omnium represents a TON of hard work! Huge accomplishment!
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
Congratulations Laura, you are a talented writer and an Omnium represents a TON of hard work! Huge accomplishment!

Hugs for you Lyf, thanks heaps.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

Wow, that's a tough one! The first time I read what the Omnium Award was, I could only think what a daunting task it would be to earn it and note how few have managed to do so. Very nicely done, Laura, and with a lot of great quality stories along the way. You've joined a very elite group. Well done!!!
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by Stormdog

Wow, that's a tough one! The first time I read what the Omnium Award was, I could only think what a daunting task it would be to earn it and note how few have managed to do so. Very nicely done, Laura, and with a lot of great quality stories along the way. You've joined a very elite group. Well done!!!

Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me. I hope you get your famous badge soon, I really loved the story, it was excellent.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
An "A" for you, sweetie...and a kiss if you let me!
Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
Congratulations Laura, what an awesome achievement!
I admire your dedication and hard work, now for me to get cracking on some of your stories!

My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations! That is certainly one of the more difficult badges to earn on Lush - not everyone has the flexibility to write stories in every category.

Good job.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Congrats! That's very cool. I had no idea you had written that much, and covered that many categories! You have a better magination than I. You are on my reading queue!!!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Congratulations, it's so awesome to see another female enter the club. As I was the first female, and second member to earn this badge, I can understand how hard and long it can take to get there, but once you do, it is so worth it. Way to go!
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by Shannon3K
An "A" for you, sweetie...and a kiss if you let me!

You can have a kiss...................but only because you begged.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by sweetsinner
Congratulations Laura, what an awesome achievement!
I admire your dedication and hard work, now for me to get cracking on some of your stories!

Thank you so much sweetie.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Congratulations! That is certainly one of the more difficult badges to earn on Lush - not everyone has the flexibility to write stories in every category.

Good job.

Thank you so much.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Congratulations Laura. That's an achievement to be very proud of. smile. I'm still working on my chat room badge lol.

Hugs for you sweetie, thank you so much.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Congrats! That's very cool. I had no idea you had written that much, and covered that many categories! You have a better magination than I. You are on my reading queue!!!

Thank you so much. I admire you so much as an author so it means a lot to me that you would check out my humble efforts.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Congratulations, it's so awesome to see another female enter the club. As I was the first female, and second member to earn this badge, I can understand how hard and long it can take to get there, but once you do, it is so worth it. Way to go!

Thanks sweetie. Hugs for you. Us girls have to stick together in this club.
Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes
A fantastic accomplishment Laura. Welcome to the club!