Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you really like to have a guy cum on your tits and face?

last reply
47 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am sure this question has been asked many times before. Do you get turn on by having a guy cum on your tits or face? Do you just do it because you know us men like it? I always feel a little guilty after I do it because once I cum I think she can't possibly like this. Then again I love to get her pussy juice all over my face and anywhere else I can get. Maybe it is the same for you girls. The ones I have been with say they like it but just not so sure.
Lurker
0 likes
I love watching a man cum. Doesn't particularly have to be my breasts. My tummy is good too! I am not a big fan of getting cum shot up my nose or in my eyes or in my hair, or having it run down my face into my ear, so I can't say I am a big fan of any guy cumming on my face. Anywhere else I am good to go (or cum!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy the thrill it gives him to unload in a place of his choosing. I have kind of a fetish for it myself, which is odd. But watching him cum, feeling it close, tasting it, and cleaning it does drive me wild.
Lurker
0 likes
On my face is ok,but I love when he cums on my tits.
I love watching him stroke his cock in front of me.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it anywhere he wants to give it to me to be honest...but when he asks me where I want it and I say my face, the smile that comes across his face is so damn sexy and then the comment after about what a good girl I am, just gives me tingles all over.
Lurker
0 likes
If it pleases him I'm ok with it but I wouldn't ask a man to do it to please me
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I prefer it inside me, but on my boobs is okay. I had a guy who loved to cum on my tits and then rub it all over them so my chest was glistening with his sticky semen. My face and hair are the only places I really don't like being streamered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a torrid affair with a married woman who was separated. He was so uptight about bodily fluids that one, he never went down on her because it was "disgusting". He liked her to give him a BJ, but he refused to kiss her afterward until she brushed her teeth. One time, we were fucking doggie style and I got carried away with my last outstroke, so I came on the wall, on the headboard and on her hair. She turned on the light so she could lick the wall and headboard. She asked me to scoop up as much as I could from her hair and then sucked my fingers. Then we kissed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do enjoy it more so on my tits, got hit in the eye once stung so bad.
A lover once got kimda carried away and blew all over my new bra and cleavage it was so erotic and hott
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adeleeve
I do enjoy it more so on my tits, got hit in the eye once stung so bad.
A lover once got kimda carried away and blew all over my new bra and cleavage it was so erotic and hott

Are you feeling okay? You're looking kind of drawn. ;=)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wont let them cum on my face - it ends up in my eyes or hair. In my mouth if its above the shoulders.

On my tits is a good place if they must and then they can lick it off or rub it in.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't get as much opportunity to do this as I want. But I love, love it. I find it really sexy
Lurker
0 likes
I'm good with it going anywhere but my face and hair. Most of the time if a guy want to shoot cum on me they tend to go for my boobs or abs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Something I don't usually ask for but if he wants to I am always open to it. Nothing wrong with a good cum bath, smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy cuming on my boobs is fine. My face, hair and eyes are a big no-no. The exception is he can always cum in my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, anywhere is good, but some guys really wanna cum on a woman's face. Once had a specific request to cum on my new (sexy) glasses (while I was wearing them smile ) It's a chance to see an overexcited guy, which I love. Letting them cum on your face is a problem at work though. Fun to do, dangerous to get all cleaned up...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Of course. Or did I miss something?
Jx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it ! watching him shoot it on me the lust in his eyes , the satisfaction on his face looking at the mess hes made of me is such a turn on.
Prefer it on my boobs or stomach theres just something fun about playing with cum, oh and guys love watching me do it lol
Lurker
0 likes
If that's what he wants then I'm fine with it. I would rather have him cum in my mouth as I love the taste. IN my opinion cum not in a pussy or mouth is wasted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes I love it
Lurker
0 likes
Yes on both counts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definitely. Love both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything above the neck is off limits...makes such a damn mess, and not fun being blind stumbling around for a frigging towel, either!
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Lurker
0 likes
All over my boobs...omg yesss

On my face is ok but only my lips and cheeks. Not in my eyes, or hair.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to bend over, while he shoots all my knicker clad bum. But I'm open to where ever he wants to, my face, my tits, my bum, my pussy or my mouth. It's his choice to make, I just love making his cock erupt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes to both! Its just erotic is all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If it's not in me, anywhere below the chin is a turn on. Especially if he takes the time to clean me up properly ;)