Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is Different about The second Point of View? Anyone can answer.

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I know telling a story from the first and third point of view but, I have never done one from the second point of view. Is that like someone else telling their character's story thoughts, dialogue? I usually feel comfortable doing my stories in the third point of view. I guess you can call it a comfort zone. I'm sure everyone has a comfort zone and a point of view they like writing from more. I did attempt writing as If i was telling it from 1st pov but, it felt odd to me. What is different about the second point of view from the first, and the third point of view?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once found a book that was entirely in the second person but I didn't buy it and can't remember the title for the life of me.

A story told entirely in the second person would be where the narrator was saying what YOU did. A good premise would be you waking up with amnesia and someone by the hospital bed telling you your life story, trying to bring back the memories.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?