Login

whats going through your mind when?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. A partner ask you to cum on her face?
2. she has a bad reaction to you cumming in her mouth ?
3. she says no to something you ask for during sex?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
An interesting set of questions, that I'm happy to answer:

1. that would be great, as not all partners like to do that, and so would be an extra buzz for me.

2. not sure what you meant by this - choking? didn't like the taste? made her sick? Anyway, it would worry me, as the experience has to be enjoyable for both parties (even in a dom-sub situation)

3. Again, it has to be a mutual pleasure, so I would certainly discuss it with her, and see if there was a compromise, or a trade for something that would make her happy.

I'm now curious as to why you wanted to ask those particular questions - was it a general interest or something more personal?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. If I'm asked by a partner to cum on their face, I love it. Cumming on a part of someone, to me, carries the intimacy of kissing them there. Plus, there's something uniquely naughty about finishing on the most expressive part of the body and being able to always look at there face when in public, reminiscing about the experience and the sight.

2. I feel bad if she has a bad reaction to me cumming in her mouth. It's more fun when she is having fun and it would make me wonder what I could have done differently to make the experience better for her.

3. If she says no to something I ask for during sex, I accept it and move on but deep down I wonder what I can do to possibly change her mind.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?