Sorry; put that under the wrong topic. Would you risk sex with an ex

last reply
10 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have had a LDR, and certain conversations in MSN tonight have left me wondering, would you have sex with an ex; if you where needy or just missed them. I'am not bitter as this gives me a clear sign maybe that it is time to move on.
Lurker
0 likes
I would. So there. I don't hold expectation for myself that say, here's a clean cut, here's the past, there's the future. We're not machines.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
depends, if the relationship was solid and it ended with little remorse, probably. however if she were a total bitch no unless she had a boyfriend at the moment, just to fuck with her.
Lurker
0 likes
Tread carefully.

I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years, after which we continued to hang out together under the guise of being friends, and continued to have sex for the next year and a half. I was fine with this, but it inflicted major damage to her emotionally. When we broke it off, we were utterly unable to communicate healthily any longer, it was like a second breakup, and this one was harder. I regret the entire scenario every time it crosses my mind.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
ex girlfriends give me dain bramage
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm kind of in the same situation Honeybee, my ex keeps on at me to be fuck buddies and cant seem to comprehend that I dont want to as it would be too hard emotionally.

I would say it is a very bad idea if the only reason you're doing it is you miss them as when they reject you for someone else, or are not as affectionate as before, you'll feel even worse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not with all of them, a lot depends on how we parted, but with several absolutely.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i miss my ex so very much and fantasize about picking up his call to arrange a last night together. it's even his birthday today. but i won't because it will screw up my head big time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I have had a LDR, and certain conversations in MSN tonight have left me wondering, would you have sex with an ex; if you where needy or just missed them. I'am not bitter as this gives me a clear sign maybe that it is time to move on.

my ex wife fucked like a pro. when the guy she dumped me for dumped her she came by my apartment to bring me some mail...we were having a party next door & she wound up staying for a drink or 2 & a little smoke...she asked me about some papers...we went next door to get them...she fucked me for about 3 hours. doing things I know she didn't learn from me...after that I'd go by about 10 & we fucked almost every night for 6 months...until she found a boyfriend...
Lurker
0 likes
Went back to visit an ex at her apartment. As soon as I was there, we laid on the bed. I pulled my dick out and she immediately took it in her hands and started sucking. Fucked her a few times and went on my way. We did this a few times. I went back to visit another ex, she was now engaged. Her man was always gone for huge amounts of time. We fucked like crazy. One night we fucked just as he left. Slept with her. Fucked her again next morning.