Trying to find a story...

last reply
4 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was reading a story recently when I was interrupted and closed the Lush page. I cannot find the story and am hoping that someone here will be able to point me in the right direction. The story was about a young man going for an interview by train, having sex in the train's toilet with the woman opposite whom he was sitting, discovering that the job entailed writing erotica. He was laid by the lady interviewer and, after the interview, on the train home, he was approached by a female who had also been at the interview. She said to him that she had been aroused by his contribution to the proceedings. It was at this point that I was interrupted. At the time I was reading this, I was unaware of the History drop down menu in my browser...

Can anyone enlighten me, please? TIA, Ed.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by edlyneham2
I was reading a story recently when I was interrupted and closed the Lush page. I cannot find the story and am hoping that someone here will be able to point me in the right direction. The story was about a young man going for an interview by train, having sex in the train's toilet with the woman opposite whom he was sitting, discovering that the job entailed writing erotica. He was laid by the lady interviewer and, after the interview, on the train home, he was approached by a female who had also been at the interview. She said to him that she had been aroused by his contribution to the proceedings. It was at this point that I was interrupted. At the time I was reading this, I was unaware of the History drop down menu in my browser...

Can anyone enlighten me, please? TIA, Ed.

Try the search page:

https://www.lushstories.com/search-results.aspx

If you type in the word 'train' and then sort the results by 'Date Added', that will probably be your best bet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Afraid that didn't work!
0 likes
can you not remember the names of the characters? or the company name?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, no. It was a few months ago!