Login

Ladies...Do you know?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
...are camel toes by design or accident. Do you watch to see who is looking?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Can be either or both. Depends on what you're wearing, but mostly if you have a clamshell pussy or a prominent inner labia. I don't show a cameltoe, so I don't worry about who's looking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First world problems.
Lurker
0 likes
Is this one of those "How many licks does it take to get to the chewy center of a tootsie roll" kind of questions?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Deenuh
Is this one of those "How many licks does it take to get to the chewy center of a tootsie roll" kind of questions?

Ooo! i know this one. THREE!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Deenuh

A confused Brit writes. What exactly is a tootsie roll? Is it a euphemism for vagina?

If so, the answer is "just one, if it's a good one".

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never on purpose, but sometimes clothes have a mind of their own.