licking and sucking on nipples

last reply
49 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it more of a men's thing or do ladies enjoy and get excited when their nipples are licked and sucked on?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh I love when it's done to me...its mandatory!!
Lurker
0 likes
From a man's perspective - I have never been with a woman who didn't enjoy having her nipples kissed, licked and sucked on. Certainly some have liked that service more than others - but I must agree, it's mandatory. I certainly enjoy having it done to me - but there is no comparison.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love my nipples being sucked, licked, kissed and nibbled .
Love my boobs played with
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My girlfriend and I adore sucking each others nipples. So our boyfriends are welcome to suck them too after we're done.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
It doesn't do anything for me, unfortunately. Wish I knew what it felt like for the people that do like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My nipples are a wonderful part of my body and give me immense pleasure during my sexual episodes. I consider them to be my second and third clit.
All five of my FWB recognise the desire I have to them involved in our sex play and they are sucked and nibbled frequently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kiss them, Suck them. Lick them. Fondle them, Just don't ignore them!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I love it, but I have to already be somewhat aroused to enjoy it.

If he's caressing and fondling them beforehand, then yes, instant turn-on.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My nips are wired directly to my pussy, a little attention to my breasts will get my juices flowing.
My girlfriend is the same.❤️??
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I can cum just from nipple play.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Luv to suckle and be suckled ... and kissed, and licked, and nibbled.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
0 likes
well said Sylvia!
Lurker
0 likes
Love my nipples sucked..pinched..pulled..and Paige does that so well
Quantum Tease
0 likes
I love the slow teasing.... a tongue fluttering across my nipples... then suckling... deeply.... pulling in more than nipples and areola...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some women are particularly turned on when my dick is hard and pre-cum present for me to rub the head all over their nipples and areolas, in addition to the oral attentions. I knew one woman who orgasmed without my touching any part of her other than her nipples. I enjoy making them cast their own shadows.
Quantum Tease
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
Some women are particularly turned on when my dick is hard and pre-cum present for me to rub the head all over their nipples and areolas, in addition to the oral attentions. I knew one woman who orgasmed without my touching any part of her other than her nipples. I enjoy making them cast their own shadows.

So, if you are using your member to perform the act mentioned.... is that "Dick Tracy"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it so much, but for some reason my girl doesn't. It frustrates me sometimes because I'd like her to experience the same sensation she gives me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lynnwitt

So, if you are using your member to perform the act mentioned.... is that "Dick Tracy"?

There's one in every crowd, and I can count on you being the one. ;=)
Lurker
0 likes
Love having my nipples slowly lick, pinched and tug on. Sucking on them as I will be doing the same on her....
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when my man sucks my breasts/nipples - turns me on. . . I love to nibble and suck on his nipples...
Lurker
0 likes
Love nipple play.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have very sensitive nipples ... stiffen up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have very sensitive nipples ... stiffen up quickly as Anni's Tongue slides over them ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a man, I find the secret to your woman getting the most out of nipple & breast play is to take your time! women tell me that their men are in too big a rush. Suck suck twist rub and on to the "main event".
Hey, if you are both so hot you think the bed is going to catch fire that may be fine, but I like to take the long slow approach to build up the arrousal. Gentle squeezes, licking all over, suckling the teats just like a nursing baby (that alone will drive many women crazy) You use your tongue to pull the nipple out from the breast and into your mouth. When the nipple is aroused and standing proud, gently use your teeth to pull from the aerole to the top of the nipple while sucking - you will get a small shot of fluid that tastes like breast milk. Unfortunately only one shot per breast per loving session. it takes a day to replenish.
I love breasts and will work on them for 30 minutes or more until the woman cums
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely love it..especially with Paige..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I adore nipple play. Last time I was having my nipples sucked I came so close to cumming. I felt like I wanted to be absorbed into my lover. It was such an amazing feeling.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I love it too. My nipples get hard easily, and sensitive play, especially with the tongue, will have my pussy on fire.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
My nipples are incredibly sensitive so love having them sucked or pinched, mmmmm