last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies
Have you ever orgasmed without touching your clit or vagina?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Yes, but only twice in 20 years. Once while my nipples were being sucked expertly by 2 people at the same time, and strangely, when a guy I was super horny for started cumming in my mouth while I was giving him a bj. Thank god I didn't bite his willy off!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
No, not a full-on orgasm. All sorts of foreplay will get me excited and my juices flowing, but I've only ever orgasmed with clitoral or g-spot stimulation.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
It's actually something that I'm working on... I can get myself right to the edge of orgasm with simple breathing techniques but I can't get myself over the edge. Yet.
Lurker
0 likes
I would be so handy being able to do it without using the hands. Energygasm I think it's called.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I had a Chinese Lady that I used to massage my leg after I had the Tibia Platuea get broken after getting hit by a fucking golf cart. I would not be a
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
I have body orgasms. I am just a very sensual person. My Master is SO wonderful to me with this. He can make me orgasm from licking and sucking on my nipples. And can also from other things.... I can orgasm from sucking on his cock, from him kissing my inner thighs, from him kissing my neck... all sorts of ways without touching myself at all, when I am aroused.
Thank you Master.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many years ago a lady of my acquaintance could and did have orgasms whilst dancing.
0 likes
THere is a hypnosis video on Youtube that purports to cause hands-free orgasms. I have not tried it nor do I have plans to.
Lurker
0 likes
Although I normally don't orgasm very easily I have to admit I've had quite a few orgasms when guys have cum in my mouth, although they were unaware of it