Login

songs you hate.. that everyone else loves

last reply
59 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Well, I haven't met anyone that has let me know that they have the same view, but The Beatles. I don't understand how they were so popular, or how they still are. So, I guess all of their songs. Anyone else have distaste for them?
0 likes
Quote by kornslayer1
Well, I haven't met anyone that has let me know that they have the same view, but The Beatles. I don't understand how they were so popular, or how they still are. So, I guess all of their songs. Anyone else have distaste for them?

I'll pretend I didn't just read that....

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
'Centerfold' by J. Geils Band.....I hate, hate, hate that song.

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Lurker
0 likes
Red Roses For A Blue Lady - Wayne Newton, in fact anything sung by Wayne Newton. I can't even stand his name.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by kornslayer1

Hear Hear! Saccharine pap for the masses!
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
Red Roses For A Blue Lady - Wayne Newton, in fact anything sung by Wayne Newton. I can't even stand his name.

I think I love you
Troublemaker
0 likes
anything by Kanye West
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by kornslayer1

YES, I don't like anything at all by them. I fail to see what the big deal about them ever was. What's most annoying is people automatically assume that because I am British I must love them, I don't not even a little bit.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera

YES, I don't like anything at all by them. I fail to see what the big deal about them ever was. What's most annoying is people automatically assume that because I am British I must love them, I don't not even a little bit.

sorry, but we can no longer be secret lovers, Beatle-hating bitch.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
anything by Kanye West

Canadians just don't get genius.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera

Now I hate them even more

no one to blame but yourself.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by kiera

The Beatles are to blame. If they were any good I wouldn't hate them and we would still be secret lovers....you do know they were scousers, right?

i thought they were gooners! no one tells me these things! freaking Beatles *shakes fist*

Lurker
0 likes
This is perhaps a good time to say that I couldn't stand John lennon
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Canadians just don't get genius.

Americans just elected Donald Trump...

Trust my superior Canadian judgement - Kanye rots
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Any song ever having to do with Xmas. They can all burn in the fiery hell they were spawned from.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
Any song ever having to do with Xmas. They can all burn in the fiery hell they were spawned from.

guess whose house Santa is skipping THIS year. smile

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

I 2nd this. I cannot fucking believe they have released yet another version of Do they know it's Christmas time. As if we didn't fucking know with all the crap on the radio.

Hi Mad
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

guess whose house Santa is skipping THIS year. smile

Santa is a creeper anyway. And he's been dead to me since not granting THE wish back in middle school. May Santa choke on his cookies.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
There's so many...Anything by Robert Palmer to start. I'll tell him what I'd like to do with a sledgehammer.

Ooohh...yikes...how disturbingly violent of me.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Took my granddaughter to Disney land and saw the Small World Exibit. Omg I hated that fucking song by the time that ride was over. Agggggg
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
Took my granddaughter to Disney land and saw the Small World Exibit. Omg I hated that fucking song by the time that ride was over. Agggggg

That song gives me nightmares and I think it's the way that always runs in my head whenever I've come down with a fever/the flu.

Thanks for the reminder.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

I think I love you

The record inside the sleeve is much more interesting

Southern Charmer
0 likes
Anything by Mariah Carey.
Except for All I want for Christmas, I can't seem to help it with that song.

Also, I know I am going to get crap for this, but I do not like:
Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin
Bridge Over Troubled Waters by Simon and Garfunkel,
Born to be Wild by Steppenwolf

And while I'm at it, most everything by The Rolling Stones (Sorry TheAngryishLover, I know we have discussed this before.)

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Nerdzilla
0 likes
The Beatles. I don't understand the draw.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Anything by Michael Jackson.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MollyDoll
Anything by Mariah Carey.
Except for All I want for Christmas, I can't seem to help it with that song.

Also, I know I am going to get crap for this, but I do not like:
Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin
Bridge Over Troubled Waters by Simon and Garfunkel,
Born to be Wild by Steppenwolf

And while I'm at it, most everything by The Rolling Stones (Sorry TheAngryishLover, I know we have discussed this before.)

Well now I hate anything that you like
Southern Charmer
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover
Well now I hate anything that you like

I am resorting to the most adult argument you will ever have... Nu-uh!

I can name a few things right now that I like that I can guarantee you don't hate.

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2