Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gangbang Preference. Double pussy fuck, fist fuck? Yes, no, both?

last reply
5 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Since I'm bisexual, and love to be gang fucked, I always prefer both.
To lay on my back feeling a strong manly chest under me, and hard six pack abs on top of me, both of them pumping their long, thick cocks balls deep in and out of my loose, wet cunt while they devour and nurse at my heavy hanging milked filled titties...mmm god yesss...or pushing my tongue under her hood, licking and biting her swollen clit, finger fucking her madly, as one girl rides my face and another folds her thumb inward, twisting her hand, thrusting deeper past her wrist up her forearm, fistfucking my used pussy until I squirt and scream, shaking as I faint from the orgasms...God Now I'm really wet...makes me crazy...giggles

Hope everyone has a fun Saint Christopher's Day. Hope you get something yummy?...hugs{}...giggles
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
You should write a story.

Can confirm, this is hot as fuck. I have a half-finished story about a gangbang, perhaps you could lend a hand...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've never actually been gang-banged in the strictest sense. I've pulled a train with a bunch of guys, but only one at a time. I've done lots of threesomes though, and I prefer DP then.
The Linebacker
0 likes
The majority of the gangbangs I've ever witnessed were more of what Bethany described, tag-team. Sometimes some double mouth & pussy at the same time, usually in the doggy position.

Gangbangs mostly were a college thing, and usually there would be 2 girls, one on each bed in one of the frat house bedrooms taking guys on on each bed. And there were always several other girls watching as well as several guys. I always noticed that the 2 girls seemed to compete with each other on which could be the loudest and talk the dirtiest while getting fucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I permitted a gang bang once (many years ago) - never again. I had about 7 out of 12 guys use me and I now consider it was very degrading. The thing that disturbed me was the line of guys all masturbating waiting to get into me. I was with another girl so they had their choice and many used us both.