Login

spontaneous sex vs scheduled sex

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
8 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you turned on as much whether it is spontaneous sex or scheduled sex (as in planning for a day or two ahead) assuming all factors are the same (eg. same person, same atmosphere, etc)?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a single mom with custody of 2 kids scheduled works best, you lose something when its planned. Spontaneous is more fun, i think.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Being a single mom with custody of 2 kids scheduled works best, you lose something when its planned. Spontaneous is more fun, i think.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Spontaneous sex is always better, unless it's our regular Saturday night swap with Jack and Lisa.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Spontaneous sex is always more fun

2 likes

Any.. if he was so busy he had to schedule sex with me I would see it as a compliment.. at least I knew for the time he penciled me in I was his

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

So spontaneous that I wake up w/ Mik's cock down my throat.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Ours was mostly spontaneous when it was happening, esp. when the future engineer was around. Basically sneak some nookie in when time permitted. In retrospect, scheduling might actually have been better since we might have made a more conscious effort to make time did permit.

Celebrating a couple of my older, less viewed stories:

Have you ever had love Rekindled?

The god came to her In the Waters That Bring Life.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
2 likes

Oh, it is spontaneous... all body language, and then I see that smile. I know, he knows...

This is my collection of muses and stories

Le Weekend - Six people, three days, and only one outcome.

Little Bird - Based on the actual events of a menage a trois.