How to enjoy the taste of Blowing

last reply
9 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi Ladies: I have a question you could help me with. My wife is willing to give me head, but she doe snot like the taste of my cock (yes, it is clean). Any thoughts to make it more enjoyable for her? Any tasty tips for us?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
How clean is your idea of clean? Fresh out of the shower/bath is what I call clean. If she can't handle that, she's probably smoke-screening for some other objection, like not liking the taste of cum, or fear of gagging.
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
How clean is your idea of clean? Fresh out of the shower/bath is what I call clean. If she can't handle that, she's probably smoke-screening for some other objection, like not liking the taste of cum, or fear of gagging.

This. And she may also just be afraid of disappointing you. Help her out--encourage her to wrap a hand around the lower shaft, so that less of your cock goes into her mouth. Make sure she has lots of her favourite non-alcoholic drink at hand; a wet mouth makes fellatio easier on all parties involved. Don't make a big deal about spitting vs. swallowing; swallowing is by far easier, IMHO, but if she's afraid of gagging or of the taste or of whatever, have a towel at hand for her to spit into. Don't make her feel lesser for spitting.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Lurker
0 likes
If it's the taste of your cock that she dislikes, then definitely shower immediately before sex (and I mean immediately before), or actually start oral while you're both IN the shower.

But if it's the taste of your cum that grosses her out, then I would suggest to start drinking pineapple juice. Believe it or not, pineapple juice does make semen taste better. Your cum isn't going to taste like a bowl of ice cream, but it will surely taste a lot sweeter than it did before!!
0 likes
Have you tried food-play? Chocolate syrup. Whipped cream. Honey.

Flavored lube?

(Available at Walgreens, the corner of happy and healthy!)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
Have you tried food-play?

i have. there was an issue with me wanting to do kabobs or perhaps a bbq tho.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
There must be another issue because a clean cock has no particularly strong or nasty taste, it's only skin after all, unless not well rinsed, in which case soap doesn't taste nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
There must be another issue because a clean cock has no particularly strong or nasty taste, it's only skin after all, unless not well rinsed, in which case soap doesn't taste nice.

I agree. A clean cock practically has no real taste. But if she blows you right after you work out and are all sweaty it can get rather nasty. As others have said, try it right after showering.

Good Luck
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Hmmm peach ring candy. Maybe I am just craving that though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A habanero marinade might work.