last reply
35 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello

Please share your fashion tastes and please choose your favourite heels type from picture below (Louboutin's types;)).

It is not girls only thread ;)

As male OP I go for Batignolles and Lady peep smile

Greets :)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If I had to pick one (and the style I wear most), it's definitely Bianca. Very Prive would be a close second.
0 likes
Either Fifi or Bianca. They're all so pretty though!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Ron Ron for me, tho honestly, i usually go with a much chunkier heel.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has a pair of the Bianca. I love when she wears them.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
A couple of years or so ago, I was very much into the platform pumps, especially the platform Mary Jane look like the Bana.

While that style will forever hold a special place in my heart, these days the entire first column is more my style (with the exception of the Piou Piou as it looks like a glorified kitten heel).

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Detention Seeker
0 likes
Cornielle for me a perfect shape and sensible enough for workday or Night out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love them all but the simple pump and Bana are at the bottom of the list
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you all for your input...;)

Regarding platforms I think they are tend to be bit outdated present times and classic heels pumps or stilettos are up to date now and suit all situations while platforms seem to be not proper for official meeting or so and sometimes look just cheap, but re sexy anyway;)

Quote by Dani
A couple of years or so ago, I was very much into the platform pumps, especially the platform Mary Jane look like the Bana.

While that style will forever hold a special place in my heart, these days the entire first column is more my style (with the exception of the Piou Piou as it looks like a glorified kitten heel).
Lurker
0 likes
Very Prive
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the understated Fifi
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
corneille for me. looks relatively comfortable
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely highness
Just a fly on the wall
0 likes
Lady Lynch looks perfect Lady Peep and Decollette 554 would be sexy as fuck in bed as well
Until Then
The Goddess
0 likes
Very Prive... please

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
so hard to choose just one! i'm a fan of pointed toed heels though. they look good with skirts and dresses; plus i like the way they peek out from trousers.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Christian Louboutin - 'Jaqueline Sandal':
(Technically a sandal, but still high heel)

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Simple pump is the safest for me. My feet are so small, I can barely find high heels I can walk comfortably in! (I know! You're not supposed to be comfortable in them!)
Lurker
0 likes
Open toed heels. About 3" high or little higher. Took quite some time to get used to them, but feel they're worth.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The bana are hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ron Ron
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, I like Bana & Bianca!
Lurker
0 likes
Bianca and Ron Ron