Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Simmerdownchicks LUSHious Library of Fun....

last reply
22 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
LUSH has been a 'Master Class' for me, and I'm very proud of what I've done so far. Hopefully, you'll like my work as much as I've enjoyed writing it.
Thanks to all those that have helped me to hone my craft.

All the links are clickable

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
FAMOUS STORY!!

Part One of a Three Part Series: Taboo / Anal

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

0 likes
ALMOST FAMOUS!

Taboo - Step-Father/Step-daughter

0 likes
Part 3 of 'Daddy's Little Slut' series - Taboo

0 likes
Sci-Fi / Fantasy and IMO, my best work so far...

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Your stories are really very good. Readers would do themselves a favor by giving them a look.
0 likes
Lesbian Masturbation story

0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
Your stories are really very good. Readers would do themselves a favor by giving them a look.

Thanks, Milik!!

0 likes
First Time - Period piece

Two young girls find friendship and more in the Summer of '69

0 likes
Supernatural / Journal

0 likes
Straight Love Story / What if you found your one true love, and let them go?

0 likes
Part Two of 'Serendipity' / Straight Love Story

0 likes
Straight Love Story of a Married Couple rediscovering their Passion

0 likes
She's Decided to Live Life on Her Terms! (Straight) Voyeurism

0 likes
FTM Trans Story / First Time

0 likes
Poem - What if Your True Love Was Never Born?

0 likes
Poem - Love and Loss

0 likes
Erotic Poem - Toys

0 likes
Poem - Cheating / Two Marrieds Looking for a One Night Stand

0 likes
Erotic Poem - The Joy of Lesbian Sex

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NOW I understand your user name. Lol! ;=)
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
NOW I understand your user name. Lol! ;=)

Teehehheehehee! Yes, I have an active imagination