Sexiest Feature

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Couple of my buddies and I over a few cocktails were discussing the sexiest part of a female. I love to look at women and especially a nice bum.....but there are a lot of great asses. To me it came down to the sexiest thing is her mind......it can take us to so many places... Anyone agree with this?
0 likes
Yes but you have to be physically attracted to even begin getting into her mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I agree the mind can be a very sensual part of a person. I've known guys that didn't seem my type but on chatting to them their mind made all the difference. Just my opinion, have a great 2017 everyone.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A woman's mind can undoubtedly be her sexiest feature, but most guys don't even discover that unless she has some sexy physical features as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bob Marley said it best.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I often try to hold a conversation with someone before I allow myself the pleasure of appreciating their appearance. I definitely cannot fathom an intense sexual arrangement without some intellect involved.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
I've had the pleasure of getting to know a couple of men in the past that at first glance I did not find particularly attractive. However, after getting to know them I found them incredibly attractive because of their charm, charisma, intellect...basically the sexy way their mind worked.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by littleduchess
I've had the pleasure of getting to know a couple of men in the past that at first glance I did not find particularly attractive. However, after getting to know them I found them incredibly attractive because of their charm, charisma, intellect...basically the sexy way their mind worked.

isn't that the best? i love when someone catches me off guard like that. it makes me absolutely smitten.

Say. Her. Name.