Ideal size cock?

last reply
47 replies
7.1k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a dildo with a length of 8.5" and a circumference of about 4.5" I can get it down my throat and all the way in my boi pussy. I have been with guys about that size and enjoy them being able to reach the right spots and I love being able to swallow the whole thing. I have had bigger and smaller guys too. I think 11" or bigger is to big. For me the right size is 8-9 inches and a 4-5" circumference is just about right. How do you feel?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as its about 8 inches long and 4 or 5 inches thick makes me moan just thinking about one going in me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like variety, 4 inhes up to 7 (hard) is fine with me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It should be just a little over one asshole wide, enough for a nice stretch!!
Lurker
0 likes
around 8inch with reasonable thickness
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm working my way up. I just got fairly comfortable with one that's fairly lifelike, about 5.5" in circumference, but only 6" long )with skinnier dicks or dildos 9 has been my max before it doesn't seem to go any further.

I use these when I masturbate, but the problem is: the girth makes me feel like I need to pee (when I don't) and having that thickness inside me makes me come too fast - I'm working on it - now I've got it up to about an hour and 10 minutes before I get so sensitive that I can't hold it.

I don't want to be a real size Queen, like Kim's Anal Heaven, and most of the men I encounter I can handle quite comfortably, but when I run into somebody really thick, I know I've got homework to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm... read the results of a British 'medical' study that showed the average cock to be 5.8 inches or 14.15cm. For me 18 or maybe 20 cm is the upper limit & below 13 cm is in the 'low stimulation/interest' range. Girth is a different matter & while I've sucked some thick ones I have not yet tried a real monster.
Lurker
0 likes
Bill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never asked any man his size before having sex, and never found that it mattered. Had some men with largish ones that left me too fast, and unsatisfied, and some with smallish ones that took me to Heaven, by the scenic route, stopping off for snacks on the way. What matters most is not size, but what they can do with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had one much longer than 7" (does 18cm sound bigger?) , so I'm unsure where the bell curve might center for me. At least in terms of length. Have sucked off some extremely fat ones with no problem. This is oral. Not much anal experience here.
Devils Temptress
0 likes
personally If given the choice I would take girth over length but saying that a cock which is 7-8 inches in length is perfect
Lurker
0 likes
Ive been with quite a few guys some big as 10 inches some as small as 6 inches I suppose my favorite size is 8or 81/2 inches
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I can't seem to get over my gag reflex so, when sucking, six or seven inches is best because I like to be able to get his whole cock in my mouth. Although I would like to try a longer one, because I love it deep, eight inches is the longest I have taken up my butt. I'll settle for a longer one and not be able to get the whole thing in my mouth because longer ones feel better in my ass. They all feel great but I like a guy that is long and just a little bit on the thin side for his length. I'm not into pain and, although I like to be stretched enough to really feel him in me, I like it to be comfortable when I'm getting fucked. If it hurts it's distracting and tends to make my own cock go soft. Real cocks are easier to take than dildoes, even the soft silicone jelly type. I have tried to take a soft and flexible twelve-inch dildo up my ass but never make it past the bend or 'second gate' about eight inches in. It hurts and I don't want to damage myself. I would love to have a really long guy see if he could get it past that point and if the real thing would work better. I think it would be awesome to feel stuffed so full, not to mention what a turn on it would be to know he was shooting his load so deep inside me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had 12 plus dildo in my ass.While it felt good a 7 to 8 fat as hell cock makes my ass his to use and abuse. Best ever was about 6logn and over 6 circumference. The fact he had galloon size LOADS didn't hurt,hell helped great lube for later rounds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
viewing a members profile with his huge member has me wanting one that big so bad.I know hes 9 + and THICK oh god make my ass tingle.Its been a while since any male on male fun here.
Lurker
0 likes
The size of his cock has never mattered to me. I want him to enjoy the experience just like I do. So all of you small guys, don't feel like intimidated. There are us guys who really like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
long hard and thick i want to feel him in my hole and feel his cock and cum in my hole
Marx Sister
0 likes
Definitely depends on what I'm doing with it. If they're going to fuck me, preferably more than four inches, and definitely no more than eight or nine inches. It's too much for me. If I'm just going to suck it or play with it, we can go as big (or small, for that matter) as is available.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
Got a room one night with a hot bear. We were drunk and were told to leave the bar, we were really getting hot with each other. When we got in the room, we got undressed quickly. He had the thickest 8" cock with a sack bigger than a grapefruit. I ended up taking all of it down my throat, then he got all of it in my ass. It was the best I'd been fucked. Period! That was only the 2nd or 3rd 8" cock I'd had, he really knew how to work it. Incredible stamina. That's what I hang my hat on, pun intended!
Lurker
0 likes
My boyfriend is 7inches and thats a perfect fit for me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
7ins for me I can take 8 8,5 not careful gag embracing 7ins very comfortable I've sucked a few 10ins 12ins now I love men with horse I tell can't take it all won't try usually bigger the cock with balls you can play tennis with like having your mouth around a fire hose shooting sperm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My three guys are all around seven to eight inches long and four to five in circumference. For me they are perfect for all aspects.
Then again I have had midget cocks of about four inches long or is it short? and they have been amazing.
What Marie555 said its the way they use it not the length, but I do prefer the longer ones for oral.
The Linebacker
0 likes
9' 11" long x 14' 5" around (2.743 meters long x 4.267 meters around)

0 likes
Anything around 7'' is plenty, I like some girth though, 5, 6 or 7'' is great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know what they say, "Sex is like snow. You never know how many inches you're going to get or how long it's going to last." My opinion, choose well...and often! Katie. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have several different sizes. I used to use an 7” long and 5.5” girth dildo but needed something more. I went up to a 8” with 7” girth which was nice. But to fuck my sissy hole properly I still needed something more. I have ended up with a 10” long and 7.75” head and 7.5” shaft. I have to start with the other’s first but when I am ready I get going with the big baby. It is truly wonderful for me and I fuck myself like mad whilst I wank and the sensation is awesome. The orgasm is unbelievable and my whole body shivers. I love it. I get hard just looking at it. Perfect for me and I use it regularly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a big cock. If the guy has a big cock and he has big balls that means he is going to fill my mouth. I do prefer a large cock. I love it even more if it is a black guts cock. Lovely
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh yes, I love a nice big cock in my mouth,yummmm. The more cumm that spurts out the better.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
10 0r more iove that streching feeling mmm and fat