Crossedressers - do your shopping habits change

last reply
4 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When shopping for guy stuff I go in grab a pair of pants or a shirt, pay and leave. Very simple. When shopping for or as Melanie, it is much more of a process and I enjoy it! I might be looking for a skirt, but then I see a cute dress and have to see it or try it on. And if I find a skirt I have to start looking for a top! And don't get me started with shoes, especially heels. If I am walking past the bras and panties I begin looking for something I might like or just have to have and I cannot help but stop and look when going past the bikinis. When shopping as or for Melanie - I can get lost and spend hours! Shopping is just so much more fun! I have to feel the fabrics and consider the colors until I find exactly what I want! Anyone want to go shopping?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shopping is tricky. I haven't gone out dressed yet - I have a reasonably large face, and I honestly don't think I could ever pass. I shop at the Salvation Army and I have found some awesome stuff at the 99 cent store. Bought a few things at department stores, tops mostly.

My problem is shoes. I have never tried them on first, so I've ended up with 4 pair that fit and about 10 that don't - does anybody have any tips about stretching them out?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would shop with you if I were closer I am the same mens clothes don't interest me I just buy what fits but my girlie clothes I can spend hours looking for just the right top to go with my skirt and they have so many better materials to choose from xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always loved sexy lingerie, especially basques and fishnet stockings. But I go through different moods when buying dresses and shoes. I love high stiletto heels and prefer open toed ones. as for dresses, sometimes I go for the classy mid-length dresses which makes me feel good. sometimes I go for very tarty mini dresses. I usually like big jewellery and earrings and do like lots of bracelets and rings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I mainly shop at the Walmart and Dollar general because I am cheap. First thing I do is hit the clearance racks. I go through all the clothes and see what I like. I can get shorts and tops for a couple dollars a piece. Same with some skirts. I love looking at the panties there too. I do like shopping at the good will, and salvation army stores too. I travel on business, so I get to shop in alot of different towns. I haven't shopped dressed up yet, just in short shorts and a t-shirt. Most people are really friendly. I had a couple women cashiers actually said that I would look good in those clothes. I just smile and say thank you. That always makes my day!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am pretty much the same way when shopping although I haven't shopped for men's jeans in some time as I normally wear women's (Jr sizes mostly) and it takes me forever to find the right outfit and when I do the outfit has to match or coordinate well but then I also have to panties to match the top or dress and of course the shoes are a must