Moderator of the Month for December

last reply
23 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. And when the site gets busy, and the story queue is growing out of control, there's always one person who pitches in, and helps rally the troops.

A huge thank you to Buz, for helping out tremendously over the hectic holiday period.
Saucymh, Sweet as Candy, KatieElizabeth, Ruthie, Jen and Delphi, also deserve a mention, for putting in a lot of hard yards in December, on the story queue in particular.

I am sure you can find a use for the $100 prize Buz. Perhaps head to a Wildcats game? (I had to look that up)
Nerdzilla
0 likes
All true! Well deserved, Buz! That was a hard month!
0 likes
Way to go, Buz! Not sure how you fit it in around all the football, but we authors and readers are glad you did.
Lurker
0 likes
Great job, Buz. Congrats!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Buz on a hard-fought but well-deserved win!
Lurker
0 likes
Hats off to you, Buz. Very well deserved indeed. Many congrats
The Creep
0 likes
Congratulations Buz smile
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Way to go Buz! Congratulations!

Hugs,
Mysteria

The Linebacker
0 likes
Wow! I'm surprised. We have such an outstanding, hard working team. There is a host of us who could get this award in any given month. I'm fortunate to be surrounded by so many great people and great friends. This is certainly appreciated!!!

Think I'll have a drink! Please join me.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Well done, cap'n Buz. No one else does a buzztickle quite like you smile
0 likes
Thank you to the mods for everything that they do. And this month, a special thank you to Buz.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations, Buz! Very obviously well deserved.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Congratulations, Buz! You done good!
0 likes
Well done! This Buz character is a man of many talents!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i tried to write you a poem, Mr Bono, but it was an epic fail, so instead, congratulations. honestly, the back room would be a much poorer (and less fun!) place without you. thanks for everything you do, above and beyond the job. all my love, rachel xo smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.