My next door neighbour is a tease and i fantasize about her too much

last reply
9 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For the last 4 years Mandy, who is 40, has a shapely body, a pretty face, wears skirts most of the time, which outline her curves and her bum, usually black or grey, with a slit at the rear, her largish breasts usually covered by a top which allows a good amount of cleavage on show and every now and again, no bra, her nipples outlined perfectly.
Sheryl, my girlfriend for the last 6yrs is quite attractive to, she only wears a skirt for work which is at an estate agents, always black and white blouse, they have made friends and they often get together for a catchup etc on the odd evening or weekend. Mandy has had a short term boyfriends etc but never for more than a couple of months, she had now been without one for nearly a year.
Anyway for the last year or so, I have started to get attracted to her, I'm sure she notices when she pops round, and I have lately been leaving the room deliberately so as Sheryl doesn't catch me looking at her cleavage or her butt in her skirt, eves dropping on them especially on a friday when they have a bottle of wine, Sheryl tries to get Mandy to get another boyfriend and teases her on having no sex. On one of these occasions they had a little more wine than normal, when I got back from my friends they were laughing and when I went through to the lounge, they were on the 3rd bottle, Sheryl greeted me and got up to go to the toilet, Mandy sat opposite me, she smilled and perched on the leather sofa, as she reached out to pour more wine, I could see her cleavage in her low cut top, her grey skirt several inches above her knee, tight accross her, she looked at me just as I glanced away from staring at her, and quietly said with her lips slightly pouted, "Sheryl has told me what she used to call you!", then sliding back and sipping her drink, crossing her legs showing a nice amount of thigh, "Squirt!", as she said it she glanced down towards my groin. I smilled "Don't listen to her, she's had too many glasses full!", I sat, legs slightly apart, Mandy, face flushed, looked at me quite cheekily and said "She's told me why babe, and she told me about when you went for a weekend away, she had to clean up after your night of fun!, so, is it true?!, and how good you are with your tongue!". I stood up, and said, "Sheryl's exagerating Mandy, I poured a glass of wine and Mandy was deliberately staring at the bulge in my jeans. I secretly thought if only she knew how many times I had fantasized about her when masterbating and occasionaly when fucking Sheryl. I could hear the upstairs toilet flush. Mandy put her glass down and slowly got up, "I need a pee now," she said, straightening her skirt, as she turned to pick up a coaster, she looked back at me, as she bent over, she saw me looking at her rear, her skirt taught across her curvy butt, the rear slit giving a view of her inner thighs, she slowly twisted round and as she was bent over, her breasts hanging down in her blouse, I automatically stroked my groin as my manhood twitched slightly. Just before Sheryl came through Mandy stood and wispered " I know you have been looking at me, when Sheryl is at work, last week in the garden, watching me, dirty boy!". Shery came through and I pretended to be busy on my phone, "My turn!", Mandy said and went out. Sheryl came over to me, "You ok boy?", she stroked my leg, "Were letting some steam off, hic, I keep telling Mandy she should have a man like you!, not the ones she meets who just want to, you know?". She sat down, "Fuck her!", I said quietly,Sheryl smilled, "Shhh, yes and not treat her like a, like you do me!,". I smilled, "your going to have a hangover, hmm?,". Sheryl was slurring and said, "I told her, I bet if Mark was single you would be interested in her, and treat her right, I know you would love to babe, I've seen you eveing her up, horny fucker!", She knocked her drink back and asked me to get another bottle, "Sheryl, I'm a bloke, we look, doesnt mean we'd go further!". I got up and stroked Sheryl as I passed through to the kitchen.
Mandy came through, as I said, "No more wine, only vodka!", Mandy smiled as she went through, "Bring it and shot glasses!". They were sat together as I put the drinks on the table. Mandy said, "please bar boy, I'll have a ,,,, squirt!", Sheryl didn't pickup on that, I poured us a good double and we clinked glasses and then I watched them gulp it down.
"Phwoar!", Mandy growled, slamming her glass down, slapping Sheryls leg. "Fuck me!", Cheryl gurgled. doing the same.
Mandy got up and said "i'll get the juice for the next!", I quickly had a glance at her rear, I noticed that there was a small damp patch on her skirt, I glanced back at Sheryl who was trying the remote on the hifi.
Mandy came through, "do you need a pee?, I would have a quick one!". She bent over and made 3 more shots this time with orange juice.
Again we downed them, I could see Sheryl was really struggling and was pissed, "fuckin music" and dropped the remote. I got up and said "I'll sort after a wee". Mandy pouted slightly as I passed her, I got upstairs, and went into the bathroom, I unzipped and started to wee, I noticed that tucked under my travel bag was something black, I finished and lifted the bag up, underneath, I picked up a very skimpy black satin thong, it wasn't Sheryl's, I suddenly got a rush of excitement, ending in my groin, my cock twitched, I felt the silky material, then getting aroused, checking the door, had a quick sniff and my nose was filled with the clean musky scent of Mandy's sex, I was excited, I sniffed again, and looked at them, they were barely big enough to cover her sex and anus, I screwed them up and pocketed them, I calmed down , flushed and went back down.
Mandy had put the TV on and was sprawled across the leather sofa, Sheryl was on the chair I was on and had her eyes closed, mouth open and looked asleep. As I came through Mandy looked up at me with a flushed horny smile, then she lifted her legs back, I poured 2 more shots and handed Mandy one, I sat down on the sofa, her feet inches from my leg.
The TV had a series on, Bad education, a female teacher was dressed in a tight skirt.
mandy gently nudged me with one of her feet, looking over at Sheryl, then to me,
"Find the loo ok?!, she said quietly, I looked, and pretended that I hadn't, as I looked Mandy ever so slightly parted her legsand back giving me a very quick glimpse of her sex, "I got up and went to Sheryl who was quietly smoring, I knelt down and said "Come on baby girl, I'll get you in bed", Sheryl moaned, opened her eyes slightly and let me help her up.
"Night, Mand!", she said as I almost carried her out, I slid her between the sheets and she was asleep again.
I went into the bathroom and freshened up, then returned to the lounge.
Mandy was drinking another shot, she looked up, "she ok?!, I nodded, and sat opposite, Mandy turned to face me, her legs lifted up, resting on the table, I was given a perfect view up her skirt, she was watching me, then slowly parted her legs, her face flushed, staring at me, she put her hand between her legs and she slowly touched near her pussy.
Her other hand stroking her tits under her blouse, "Are you going to show me yours?", she said slowly and looked at me.
I got up, undid my jeans, she was touching herself and looking, then i dropped them, she opened her mouth sighing , seeing my semi erect cock and my big heavy balls, "babe, come here", I went over, she raised a hand and looking at me gently cupped my balls, looking at my slowly growing sticky bell end, "mmm, pre cum, !", she gently rubbed my tip, then tasted my pre cum, I got on my knees, and got her to spread her legs.
She lifted her legs and revealed her holes, she sighed and shuddered when she felt my breath on her, then I tasted her, sex, and started to gently lick her clit, opening it with my other hand, she was making little noises,
the back of her skirt, getting damp from her juice, as I entered a finger, she trembled and sighed, I then very gently rimmed her tight little anus, she moaned, I then teased it with a finger tip and my tongue and she loved it, " Oh babe, moone has made me feel like this , mmm, oh fuck, she undid her blouse and pulled her tits out, her big nipples firm, I started getting quicker and her cunt was soaked, then the door knocked, I jumped up, Mandy dropped down, I pulled my jeans on and went to the door, I opened up and it was Mandys oldest Deb, "Is mum there?", I nodded, "sure, Deb came in, Mandy was sat proper again, though the room smelt of her and me, Deb sat,school skirt still on, "mum come home, the electric's gone!". She got up and mumbled oh come on, "and keeping her bum away from Deb, which had a big wet patch, "thanks Mark, tell Sheryl thanks, if your about in the morning?". and I watched her leave. Wgat should I do?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Machone700
Wgat should I do?

Clean this wall of text up, give it a tag line and a title and submit it through proper channels, just like everyone else.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Ffs.

I second that opinion. FFS, guy, it's immediately obvious that this isn't a real life situation about which you have an honest question, this is some kind of horrid wall of text story you've posted in entirely the wrong place. There's a difference between 'fantasizing' and 'fantasy', and this is the latter.

As WellMadeMale also said, if you want to share a fantasy, turn it into a story. Clean this wall of text up and submit it through the required channels. Not a single person who reads the OP is going to believe that this is an honest question; it's quite obvious from the first few sentences that it is a story fabricated from whole cloth, and as it is, rather poorly fabricated.

Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

I second that opinion.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Oh yeah, well my next door neighbor can fart fireballs out of her ass when she cuts grass on her riding mower wearing a thong. You should see what she can do with a leaf blower.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Oh yeah, well my next door neighbor can fart fireballs out of her ass when she cuts grass on her riding mower wearing a thong. You should see what she can do with a leaf blower.

If you need to wear anything when farting fireballs then a thong probably leaves the least burns I suppose.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by noll

If you need to wear anything when farting fireballs then a thong probably leaves the least burns I suppose.

When farting the thong actually causes a loud whistling noise that can be heard over the hum of the mower. Of course, the fireballs often burn right through that thong and that leaves one thongless.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

OMG!!

You missed your calling my good man!
Gundriver
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Damn, I live in the wrong neighborhood.
Resurrection the Beginning...My first story...Please feel free to have a look

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-beginning.aspx

Resurrection the Resurgence...Second in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-resurgence.aspx

Resurrection the Redemption...Third in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/resurrectionthe-redemption.aspx