Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just a visual story for the bi-sexual girls who need to orgasm right now.

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I originally made this for someone special during those times when she needed help and couldn't find a good female lover here at Lush that day and she needed to orgasm quickly.
I know I'm not a good writer and this doesn't belong to be posted as a story of any kind here at Lush. It's not sensual love of the minds eye, but more of a mind fucking for those times when a girl needs a little special help and she needs it right now...smiles

This is where the mail to her started.

I made this mail for you baby, to give you kind of an idea of how I like to play with my lovers. Not knowing you enough, and how far to take it, I went as far in the story as I would want to take you. Again, nothing here in stone, I'm guessing about you here ok?
I like to use pics and gifs a lot when I play.

This next thing isn't a must, especially after our first time together, but...
For our first time cybersexing I would want it to be very special for you, so I don't want you to have to type too much and just relax, do your thing you need...giggles... and just let me help you orgasm, hopefully something of the screaming and creaming type...smiles...
I always orgasm when I know my lovers are enjoying being with me, and I orgasm very, very hard mostly, squirting all over my thighs and my towel I have with me.
So this is what I made for you, and hope it may help you during some special private time......kiss...giggles
I got so wet making this for you. I orgasmed twice before I could finish it...giggles...

I'm wearing a dark, see thru, button front blouse for you, no bra of course...giggles...I know how you like to see my breasts move around under the soft sheer fabric. I've got my blouse tied in front, just below my breasts like a naughty girl you want to see. I'm also wearing the matching sheer crotchless panties you like with thigh high silk stockings...giggles

Meine süße und sexy Fräulein...kiss... ...giggles
I awaken, feeling how warm you are in my arms...mmm...watching you sleep, and I smile...I can smell your sweet morning scent, the strawberry, and the coconut lotions which we bathed each other, reminding me of our lust and our love we shared last night. Our tongues entwine as our lips touch, feeling your warm body in my arms, pressed to me, our naked breasts, your hard swollen nipples rubbing against mine, my wet, dripping pussy rubbing up and down your inner thigh, as I can't stop myself, showing you how much I need your attention again. mmmmm, your tender lips once more. Kissing around your neck, biting at your ear lobe, whispering softly in to your ear...I need some sooo bad baby. I'm so wet telling you this.......Circle your clit for me baby.

Kissing you lower, tenderly, between your breasts,...mmm...My tongue roaming madly in your cleavage, squeezing your warm breasts to my face, my soft lips finding your hard nipples, sucking each one tenderly, biting them gently at first, then harder, pulling them outward, stretching them, rolling each nipple between my teeth, looking up into your lustful eyes as I surround your tender nipples with my warm wet lips and suck them deep into my hungry mouth, over and over, continuing to bite them harder and harder, nursing on your ripe nipples, wanting to milk them...mmmmm...God my juices dripping into my ass cheeks down my thigh, so horny.......Pinch and pull at your nipples, slide your fingers between your pussy lips babygirl, rub your clit for me...mmm

Feeling your hot breath against my neck, your lips kissing and licking my nipples, streams of warm milk flowing down my breasts, my pussy dripping girl cum constantly, we take turns devouring each others breasts, and we kiss madly as I slide 2 fingers between your wet cunt lips, and deeply in and upward squeezing them around your gspot fingerufcking you slowly.......Push 2 fingers in your pussy baby, fingerfuck it slowly for me.

Pushing you forward on your tummy, my thighs surround your waist, spreading your ass cheeks wide, slapping each one, pushing my tongue under your hood, blowing a warm breath over it, then biting at your swollen clit, my lips surrounding your swollen clit sucking it deeply into my warm wet lips, still biting it tenderly...mmm...grasping your ass cheeks, spreading them wide, licking you lower between your wet pussy lips, then lower, suddenly shoving my tongue deeply fucking your ass, my tongue in circles, cleaning your inner walls, slapping your ass cheeks harder, then sliding 2 fingers from each hand in your pussy again, opening your fuck hole more, tonguing you and sucking out your girlcum and finger fucking you faster.

Watching your gorgeous tits jiggle, and your body shake as I rub your tender throbbing clit in circles, tongue fucking your cunt deeper, licking all around the inside of your dripping cunt, pushing my fingers up around your gspot, squeezing and pulling at it fingerfucking you faster and deeper.......Be gentle, add another finger babygirl, finger it good for Ivanka, so yummy.
Slowly adding another finger in you, then another, finger fucking you deeper and deeper, looking up at you to see the lust and pleasure in your eyes, your mouth open, stretching your pussy open...Pushing 4 fingers slowly to my palm, grazing past your gspot again with each slow thrust of my fingers...mmm...feeling your juices all over my hand, as our soft lips touch again and our tongues play... Oh god baby, I'm so close...sssssmmm

Folding my thumb inward, kissing your sweet lips, twisting my hand slowly pushing harder at your entrance...mmm...I love your sexy pussy, so yummy...Pushing my hand deeper each time, your cunt lips stretching around my palm more and more, suddenly my hand pushes in you, entering past my wrist, gently pushing deeper and deeper,...mmm yesss baby fuck me back, fuck it babygirl, farther up my forearm fistfucking my babies pussy...mmm, thrusting my arm deeper, and faster, watching you shake, and squirm under me as I stretch your pussy open getting it ready for my huge strappy.......Fingerfuck your pussy baby, finger it good for me ahhhImcummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmlk;;;;;;;;;j

ahhhfukkk yesss...Holding your warm body in my arms, kissing you passionately again, laying you on your back falling with you, our lips all over each other, my head in a daze, drunk with your love, moving upward, wiggling my butt cheeks all over your breasts, giggling at you, my thighs to each side of your face, looking down at you, rubbing my dripping cunt across your lips...reaching back, pulling at your nipples hard twisting and pinching them between my fingers,... Yesss baby, lick all in my pussy...sssssmmm

I see you looking up at me, biting and sucking my clit, watching me buckle my harness, then attaching my long thick strappy, I can see the lust in your eyes. Rubbing my girlcock on your soft lips, gently slapping your cheek with it, letting the 4inch thick cock head, slide down across your lips, allowing you to lick and suck it for a moment, then laying it between your breasts, in your cleavage, my hands squeezing your breasts together so I can titty fuck you, slowly thrusting forward into your waiting lips. Leaning forward, smiling at you, sucking at your ear lobe again, whispering to you once more...my sweet thing. This is for you if you ever need me this way babygirl. Gently moving my hips back and forth pushing my 14inch long and 3inch thick strappy girlcock between your soft breasts...mmm...titty fucking into your mouth...mmm god yesss. I would play with you any way you need me to be babygirl. Moving my body lower kissing your sweet lips, licking around your nipples again to comfort you, circling the head of my strappy around your swollen clit, sliding the thick base up and down between your wet pussy lips, pressing the huge head gently into your wet cunt lips, then pushing it under your hood, circling your clit again, slowly pressing my huge strappy a little deeper each time I stretch your pussy lips open more and more, suddenly entering you,...mmm...god your pussy is so good baby...ahhhfukk yesss...holding you still for a moment letting you rest, pulling the huge cock head back out and slowly pushing in again over and over, feeding you another inch, and another inch, pumping your hot wet pussy deeper and faster with each long thick thrust.

Pulling you up to me, turning you around facing away, my hands on your waist, pulling you down, slowly pumping my new strappy up into you, feeding you more and more of my huge girlcock. 6inches, thrusting upward grazing your gspot each time, fucking you deeper, stretching your pussy wider, 8inches, 10inches...yesss baby, ahhhfukkk,...gonna cum again...fuckme, fuckme, stretch your pussy good baby, squeezing your breasts from behind, twisting and pinching your nipples, sucking your ear lobe, pushing harder into you 12 inches deep, loving to be with you every minute... kiss...to help you orgasm, take it all baby...pumping my thighs faster, in and out of your pretty pussy, god you're so wet...mmm...I love your pussy babygirl, deeper still, feeling the head of my strappy push through your cervix...yesssss baby god yesssss I'm gonna cum, ohhh fukkkkkk fuck me...thrusting my hips madly, giving you all 14inches of my strappy girlcock, balls deep in your dripping pussy, again and again and again...fuckme fuckme damitahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Fukkk sshakiing babymmm god I squirt all over my thighs, my towel is soaked...mmm sooo good baby...Kiss, kiss, kiss, muah

Thank you for my orgasms baby...giggles...mmm so yummy
bye......sweet dreams baby...sweet kisses