Your Oral Technique. To Men or Women

last reply
14 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Putting this same question in the ladies forum for comparison.

I've become fairly flexible, can deep throat a fat one; but enjoy teasing a guy licking the tip, shaft or balls. The past few years I've gotten back into edging & dabbing in Tantric sex, so its fun to tease a man & drive him crazy. Generally I have him in my mouth when he unloads, either with a condom or bareback, but sometimes its really hot to watch the spurt wrapped or not.

Tougher with women, particularly if they require a subtle gentle touch. A lot of them prefer a firm or rough technique & they are more obvious showing if I am turning them on or not. Also found a lot of women prefer having the Gspot stimulated with fingers or toys while the clit is stimulated. Some women I've found are particularly stimulated when i gather their labia & clit together in my mouth like a small cock & treat it that way.

So, how do you like to give?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
usually starting far away from her golden zone.. neck, ears, toes, ankles...

than going closer and closer.. kissing inner area of her legs...
than her outer labia... going closer to her trigger..
changing speed and direction several time..

kissing her clit.. sucking it.. both my hand on her nipples, pinching and caressing..

some breaks in between, to make her breath, than down again.. kissing and eating all her flower...

one hand still on her chest, the other... i enter my finger to find her g-spot or slowly in her anus..
0 likes
Haven't done nearly as much oral as I like so I'm reading this more for advice. Some thoughts, though.

On sucking guys: I have only done it twice, on guys who just didn't seem ready so I'm still not sure if I'm doing it wrong or doing it right on the wrong guys. The second did say he liked my approach. Lots of tongue action, both before and in the mouth.

On licking ladies: I have more experience here but not sure I can add much to the OP. Lots of teasing with the tongue and, yes, a finger on the G-spot seemed to please at least the ones who provided some feedback and guidance.

Now I shall sit back and learn from what others say.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its a lot easier with a partner that communicates & lets you know some how whats working & what isn't. IMMM CUMMMIIINNGGG is not exactly complete feedback. Ya know?
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
Aside from basic technique, the key is to really enjoy what you're doing. The best blowjobs are the ones where I'm not the only one moaning...
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone here tried using either ice or a hot drink in their mouth when giving head?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE
Anyone here tried using either ice or a hot drink in their mouth when giving head?

yeah I have, did it once to a girl friend on a hot day. Made her squirm heaps.. plus when I entered her after.. was like fucking a different person
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GMOFLEISURE

me too..
cunnilingus with ice block running her body and her clit..
she cum when I pushed it inside her smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women only please and I really can't go through the step by step of it in such a short space.
Lurker
0 likes
hmmm, well only speaking for me of course. I'm bi so I like both, but for now I'll just concentrate on a long thick cock.

I like to start some where between a man's thighs, slowly sliding my hands up and down his inner thighs, my tongue licking, lips kissing special places, while I look up into his eyes. I like it when he is just laying back, slowly stroking his cock for me to see as he watches my lips get closer and closer.

Maybe sliding one of my hands upward first pushing it under his paw, so he can feel my little hand under his as I help him stroke it all the way up, rubbing around his thick cock head, then back down slowly while I start licking under his balls, and slowly up between them, gently biting and sucking each one, using my other hand, squeezing tightly around his base, still slowly stroking him with the other.

I like cock a lot, so opening my palm slightly I can lick up the length of his cock, maybe bite it on the side a bit while I look up and giggle at him, circling my tongue all around his huge cock head, pushing my tongue in his slit, tongue fucking it a bit, and of course, more biting that huge fucker so close to my lips, still squeezing his base very tightly, as I use my other hand to jack his cock.

mmm, just thinking about it...yummy...giggles...slowly pulling my hand from around his base upward, pushing hot thick precum into my hungry lips as they surround his cock, pushing down farther, sucking him to the back of my throat as fall back, squeezing his balls, pulling him on top of me, his cock still in my mouth, and he straddles my waist.

I lay his cock between my warm boobs, both hands pressing them to his shaft, slowly rubbing up and down his cock as I try to swallow more and more of his long rod deeper, swallowing harder and faster, using my throat muscles to stroke his cock as if it was my loose pussy, letting him titty fuck into my face...oh god yesss...It gets me so wet and ready for a good fucking.

Nothing sensual about it. Just lustful fucking.

But that's just me...giggles...bye bye
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to give oral to a woman. MMMmmmmmm. I like to take my time. Slow and softly. Build her up with my tongue. Let her enjoy the moments of bliss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ivanka_simkiewisz
hmmm, well only speaking for me of course. I'm bi so I like both, but for now I'll just concentrate on a long thick cock.

I like to start some where between a man's thighs, slowly sliding my hands up and down his inner thighs, my tongue licking, lips kissing special places, while I look up into his eyes. I like it when he is just laying back, slowly stroking his cock for me to see as he watches my lips get closer and closer.

Maybe sliding one of my hands upward first pushing it under his paw, so he can feel my little hand under his as I help him stroke it all the way up, rubbing around his thick cock head, then back down slowly while I start licking under his balls, and slowly up between them, gently biting and sucking each one, using my other hand, squeezing tightly around his base, still slowly stroking him with the other.

I like cock a lot, so opening my palm slightly I can lick up the length of his cock, maybe bite it on the side a bit while I look up and giggle at him, circling my tongue all around his huge cock head, pushing my tongue in his slit, tongue fucking it a bit, and of course, more biting that huge fucker so close to my lips, still squeezing his base very tightly, as I use my other hand to jack his cock.

mmm, just thinking about it...yummy...giggles...slowly pulling my hand from around his base upward, pushing hot thick precum into my hungry lips as they surround his cock, pushing down farther, sucking him to the back of my throat as fall back, squeezing his balls, pulling him on top of me, his cock still in my mouth, and he straddles my waist.

I lay his cock between my warm boobs, both hands pressing them to his shaft, slowly rubbing up and down his cock as I try to swallow more and more of his long rod deeper, swallowing harder and faster, using my throat muscles to stroke his cock as if it was my loose pussy, letting him titty fuck into my face...oh god yesss...It gets me so wet and ready for a good fucking.

Nothing sensual about it. Just lustful fucking.

But that's just me...giggles...bye bye

Uh.. I just orgasmed
Lurker
0 likes
This is written by a man expressing himself as a woman and what he would do to another woman..from a woman's point of view..I know how to please a woman and have never gotten any complaints from any woman that I have made love with NOT to...it is important that MEN realize that there is a difference in that word making love WITH a woman not just TO one...they need to be loved as a woman not an object or a piece of meat....would you like to feel that way???? Now read on and enjoy...

Are you ready to fly, fly higher than ever before, well get ready…here we go…lay back and experience the best of the best as I take you on a trip never to be forgotten.
I have an array of massage oils and balms set up next to you, you are lying on a large plastic pool float, yes a pool float, this will make it so much easier for us to move around. I am taking the massage oils in my hands rubbing then together so that they are warm…ready, I hope so.
You are laying on your front as I slowly start to apply the oils to your body starting with your feet, rubbing and massaging each one, then slowly moving up to your calves and thighs. Applying the oils and balms liberally to you I can feel your body tingling as you are massaged gently with my hands finding and exploring every inch of you. I now work my way up to your ass spending time rubbing your soft subtle round cheeks. I can feel you tense up as I enter the crack of your ass, yet you know what you want and where you want my hands. You open your legs spreading them just enough for me to slip my oiled hands in between the crack of your ass. I can feel you as you move your body off the mattress making sure that my hands go further down and in your ass crack.
I slowly work my fingers down to your ass hole you have anticipated this and welcome my finger as it touches your rectum I can feel and see it pucker up. I gently move my fingers around the outside as you bring your butt closer to my fingers. I take this as a request from you that you want my finger in your ass. Slowly I push my finger in one digit at a time as you start to moan in anticipation of the entire finger in you. Slowly it makes its way in, I can feel you accepting it graciously and lovingly wanting more. I have more don’t worry but it’s not time yet, you have to wait.
I remove my finger slowly I can feel your disappointment, but don’t worry there will be more. I continue the massage after cleaning my fingers to make sure that they are sanitary for the rest of the massage. Your back is tense, relax Pink, I am just getting started. Slowly I continue the massage relieving the tensions that have built up during the day. Your neck is also tight as I work on those muscles making then ease up you are now so relaxed as I massage your arms, hands and fingers. I gently insert the small butt plug in your ass hole and your pussy starts to cum from the anticipation...
Now I gently roll you over on to your back your body being covered in massage oils it is easy as you slide on the float. Your legs are closed, are you afraid, don’t be….I will be more gentle than you can imagine. I again start with your feet, they need and require a good foot rub, better than you have ever received, toes, arches, insteps you are enjoying this. I start to work my way up your legs and again your legs are tight together as I rub the inside of your thighs as I slowly work my way up. I open your legs slightly just exposing enough of your pussy to make it interesting, I can see the inside of your pussy lips they are moist, you have been wanting and waiting for this part. I stop just before you get to excited and move my hands to your breasts and nipples, they the nipples are standing straight up the aerola are a light brown with dark nipples on them. As I touch them you feel a warmth come over your body, you raise you butt off the float in anticipation of what is next. I move the plug in and out slowly and you cum more now. I put my head down on your nipple area and start to just lick around the nipples with my tongue circling the nipples licking only your aerola. You are going wilder and wilder inside you want more, here it comes. I continue the massage down your stomach your abs are tight you are controlling your breathing to coincide with my rubbing. You open your legs waiting for what is next s I work my hands down to you vagina now dripping and wanting to be touched, suck and licked. But not just yet as I gently place my middle finger into you vagina I find that elusive clit of yours, it is waiting to be touched and as I do it becomes engorged with blood and stands straight out. I take two fingers and rub it between them you immediately cum all over my hand. Oh, you are so fucking wet right now begging for more from me. I give you more as I move my head down to your pussy and enter with my tongue you raise your ass off the float wanting more of me, take it talk all I can give you, don’t stop cumming please. Let it come out as I suck your pussy juices oh they taste so fucking good. You are experiencing feeling that you didn’t know existed, you have never been eaten, sucked and licked like this before. You are starting to squirt like you have never squirted.
Now as you lay there I mount you, I am as wet as you as you stick your finger in me and feel my wetness, I cum all over you. You open your legs wide as I make our vaginas meet, you can feel the warmth of my body and I can feel yours, this is different and good. Our pussy juices mix as I grind my clit into yours you and I cum at the same time, oh that feels good but wait I’m not done yet. I play with my pussy and yours at the same time and all of a sudden it happens….I start to squirt ejaculate from my pussy…streams and streams of hot and definitely wet ejaculate is coming out of me and going all over you. It apparently turns you on even more to feel this liquid because you have the biggest orgasm you have ever experienced as you push your pussy tighter into mine. You can feel my squirts going into you…as you moan in ecstasy wanting and taking more of me…pushing harder and harder up against my pussy…as I move the plug in and out of your ass you cum more and more you are in heaven.
Do you feel good now I hope so because I want more form you…let me know what you are going to do to me…I still have a few surprises left for you that I am sure you will enjoy…
Lurker
0 likes
simple as briefed by above by Lurker ! hahahh..READ IT ON
Lurker
0 likes
I start licking her clit slow. I lick her lips up and down and throw a couple of plunges. I get back on her clit. I flick my tongue fast and firm a bit, then I start moving side to side going right on the clit. I turn my head with my tongue moving as well. I play with different speeds and pressure until eithr she moans or her legs begin to tighten. I keep this motion until she cums.