Login

How would a MFM happen with your guy

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi ladies, I love the idea of another man helping me to pleasure my wife.
I am looking for a bit of advice on how to convince her to have a MFM ménage e trios (sp).
What would it take for your guy to get you into bed with another man and would it be someone you know or a stranger?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First and last have many long open no holds barred discussions with her about all aspects of your sex lives. That includes your inner life and even your past. It will take some time. At some point during this she may decide it would be a really great idea to bring in another man, or woman, or couple, or sex club, or whatever. Or she may decide against it. Either way you will know each other better & hopefully be happier.

Some folks find checking out a couples clubs is a useful way to get used to group sex. A couples swap/dating another couple is another way to ease into it. Knowing the guy or couple depends on you. Some prefer NSA strangers, some like to get acquainted. Given the number of guys who flake out, are obnoxious, have erectile problems, it is often better for tyros to at least meet the guys first. In my case about every couple I've played with in the past couple years 'dated' me once or twice before we got nakked.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
All he'd have to do is pick a guy I was attracted to. I've done many MFM threesomes with several of his friends, and I love them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We are a group of 6 FWB (3x3)
Our guys often enjoy a MFM if they want it that way. They are not beyond doing a bit of oral together and it doesn't bother me as I am not being ignored.
They are not concerned if we are FMF and I am enjoying a bit of FF while he is busy keeping other parts of us employed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
We are a group of 6 FWB (3x3)
Our guys often enjoy a MFM if they want it that way. They are not beyond doing a bit of oral together and it doesn't bother me as I am not being ignored.
They are not concerned if we are FMF and I am enjoying a bit of FF while he is busy keeping other parts of us employed.

Sounds like you are part of a very lucky and unique group ?.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Maybe just ask? ;)

Then have a good looking black guy to be the third and we need to know - no risks to the relationship.