Login

WINNER! Recommend a story, maybe win a Gold Membership

last reply
78 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes

You can enter if you already have a gold or platinum membership. Give it away; use it to extend your membership by a year... whatever you like.

To enter:

1. Pick a Lush story that you did not author and you would like to recommend. Give the author, the title (with a link, please), and a line or two about what you liked. One entry per person; one story recommendation per entry (try, at least).

2. Then, pick a number between 1 and 100.

I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner once the whole thing is done.

I thought I would leave this open from now until January 29th. You're going to have to trust me on the random number generator results. I'm a very honest person, though.

I'll keep a running list here of numbers chosen as well as stories recommended. That way, you can correct me if I forget you or get your number wrong.

Added (based on a good recommendation): If two people pick the same number, I'll give preference to the earliest time-stamp. I'll send a PM to let you know if you need to pick another number. Thanks LikeToWrite and browncoffee!

Did I forget anything? Do I need more rules?

Update 1/30: Monday morning, Eastern time:

#1 MostPreciousLittle recommends The Haunting Visitation! by John_Doe

#2 kiera recommends Oh Christmas Goat, Oh Christmas Goat by Sprite

#7 sweetsinner recommends Something Old, Something New by Saucymh

#9 sprite recommends Cordelia's Feet by ChrissieLecker

#11 Stormdog recommends the Undercovers Detective series by ChuckEPoo

#12 rune recommends Commerce by Billy

#13 Jen recommends Small Moments by elliotlacey31

#15 MadMartigan recommends Miami Heat by Liz

#17 Liz recommends the West Coast Games series by dancing_doll

#18 Browncoffee recommends Turnabout by Oceanrunner

#21 JefferyB recommends Fiction by AvrgBlkGrl

#22 Ping recommends Homeowners' Association Hussy by Oceanrunner

#23 KatieElizabeth recommends the Renaissance Of The Heart series by DanielleX

#24 Milik_the_Red recommends The Proposition by Lisa

#28 Rumpleforeskin recommends Blondie and the Black Knight by Sprite

#32 Mustang67 recommends An American Swallow by VirgoGo

#33 Saucymh recommends The Benefits of Living Alone by Jen

#34 BradCarpenter recommends the Kindling a Cuckold series by Angieseroticpen

#36 Charlotte_ recommends Today My Name is Caprice by Verbal

#38 sweet_as_candy recommends Fade To Black by dancing_doll

#40 HeraTeleia recommends Under Pressure and Sandcastles by Dirty_D

#42 naughtyannie recommends Your Perfume by Puddleduck

#43 Delphi recommends Empty by Saga

#46 Little_wanker recommends The Cuckold's Reward - Liam's Story by Angieseroticpen

#47 _dani_ recommends Best Friends Exchange Club by Charlotte_

#50 LikeToWrite recommends The Survivor by Milik_the_Red

#51 Oceanrunner recommends The Riley Boy series by Ravenstar

#52 Algorhythmia recommends My First Photo Shoot by BethanyFrasier

#53 Gillianleeeza recommends Willy's One Inch Anal Surprise by Trinket

#55 ginger86 recommends Curlygirly and Mazza's Big Sandwich (two part story) by Curlygirly and Mazza

#58 Verbal recommends Puppets of the Lens by LeCygneNoir

#59 patokl recommends It's Not Easy Being a Girl... Sometimes by AvrgBlkGrl

#63 Simplicity recommends the Love Never Dies series by JWren

#67 tarnishedknight recommends Doesn't Mean I Love You, Wilson Reedy by Puddleduck

#68 DanielleX recommends Shall I Serve You Myself by KatieElizabeth

#69 podasokus69 recommends Runaway by Oceanrunner

#71 Nymphwriter recommends Want by AvrgBlkGrl

#75 VirgoGo recommends Took Your Wife for a Night on the Town by PervyStoryTeller

#87 WellMadeMale recommends Gamble by LadyX

#88 Jasmine_x recommends Blood Lust by BlackVelvet

#90 secretspice recommends the An Unexpected Threesome with the Babysitter series by Mysteria27

#99 BethanyFrasier recommends A New Adventure by ChuckEPoo

#100 _Jhene_ recommends My Addition to My Boss by Anonymousness

#101 curvygalore recommends The Tales From the Tavern: I Lied to You by el_henke
Lurker
0 likes
What a cool idea!

I've got platinum, so if I win, I'll find a way of giving the gold away...

1) The Riley Boy series, by Ravenstar. The link is to the first chapter in the series. It's about a married woman in her 30s who falls under the sway of a "boy" in his early 20s who's doing work on their house (if I remember correctly). He seduces her, and at first it seems like maybe just another MILF story, although really well written and hot. As the series progresses, however, the Riley boy gets more and more twisted and depraved, reveling in the humiliation he unloads on the woman. But eventually, it turns into a love story (though maybe not in the way you imagine).

2) 51
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
The Proposition by Lisa. This story is, I'm my opinion, the best on the site. It has totally believable dialog, amazing descriptions and a powerful story. It is about a young woman who approaches a rogue of a man to take her virginity. It is an EP winner with 293 votes and the benchmark for all those that came after.

https://www.lushstories.com/lisa
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/the-proposition.aspx

2. Then, pick a number between 1 and 100.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

I love this idea. You might mention one entry per person, or not
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red

I love this idea. You might mention one entry per person, or not

I buried the one-entry-per-person in a paragraph. Does the bold make it better?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
3. GAMBLE - LadyX

( I think it's Milik's 2nd favorite story on the site )

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
B, what an amazing idea. This is so generous, thank you.

I'm gonna recommend Small Moments By elliotlacey31. It's a gorgeous love story with real and humanly flawed characters. People who are unsure, but take a chance. Plus, it has some pretty hot sex in it.

It's a longer story, and it honestly frustrates me how few views it has. Check it out!!

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/small-moments.aspx

Can i take #13 please
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
3. GAMBLE - LadyX

( I think it's Milik's 2nd favorite story on the site )

It is my second, but not by much. I'm glad you suggested it. I almost did.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

I buried the one-entry-per-person in a paragraph. Does the bold make it better?

My bad. But that does make it easy for blind guys like me
English Rose
0 likes
I'm recommending the Renaissance Of The Heart series by DanielleX (part one of five linked below). The story is about a beautiful junior art dealer who meets Elizabeth, a girl who has a painting that just might be more then it seems. It's a gorgeous love story that's also been incredibly well researched, with lots a detail about the art world and various Italian settings.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/renaissance-of-the-heart-part-1.aspx

Oh... No 23 please
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Lurker
0 likes
For me it has to be Fade To Black
Written by dancing_doll

One story I could read over and over. Full of pure spunk and excitment. Would recommend it to anyone.

Erm and no. 38 please

(Great idea, btw!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
THANK YOU Burquette for setting up this contest and offering the winner such a great prize. I think this is a wonderful idea, because it will bring back a few terrific stories that have been written and somewhat forgotten over the passage of time and/or been buried in the on slot of new stories.

I would like to nominate a wonderful story written by Milik_The_Red, which he called ‘The-Survivor’. It is a story that takes place in the not too far distant future and gives a realistic picture of what life may be like after a worldwide nuclear holocaust and a subsequent disease. From a reader’s point of view, it has everything I think anyone could want, ranging from great sex to action, romance, intrigue, mystery and so much more.

I would appreciate it if you would let me have number 50.
The link below should take you to the first part.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-scifi/the-survivor.aspx
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
0 likes
Please don't thank me. I'm having so much fun with this and I'm so I'm just delighted to have people wanting to participate! I'm like a kitten with a new toy!

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
West Coast Games series by the literary powerhouse and sex-bomb alpha-blonde Dancing_Doll.

It's so hot you have to wear oven gloves just to hold your tablet whilst reading it.

Number 17, please. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth
I'm recommending the Renaissance Of The Heart series by DanielleX (part one of five linked below). The story is about a beautiful junior art dealer who meets Elizabeth, a girl who has a painting that just might be more then it seems. It's a gorgeous love story that's also been incredibly well researched, with lots a detail about the art world and various Italian settings.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/renaissance-of-the-heart-part-1.aspx

Oh... No 23 please

I just started reading this yesterday! I'm two chapters in and it's very good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner

I just started reading this yesterday! I'm two chapters in and it's very good!

I had the privilege of reading that story quite some time ago. If you think it is very good and you’re only at Chapter 2, well… then you are in for a wonderful reading experience, because the further you read, the better it gets. What really impressed me was the huge amount of research that Danielle did and her attention to even the smallest details. It was a struggle for me to decide whether to nominate her story or Milik’s story. I finally went with Milik’s because I figured that KatieElizabeth would pick Danielle’s story. (*wink* at KatieElizabeth)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Burquette

I’m wondering, what will you do if two or more people pick the same number? Keeping a listing of all numbers picked at the beginning of this thread, this problem shouldn’t happen, however, it could. If two people were typing their entry at the same time, they could both pick the same number, not realizing that someone else was doing the same thing. One solution you might use would be to pick the earliest one according to the date and time stamp. This is just a thought I had.

0 likes
Quote by LikeToWrite

I’m wondering, what will you do if two or more people pick the same number? Keeping a listing of all numbers picked at the beginning of this thread, this problem shouldn’t happen, however, it could. If two people were typing their entry at the same time, they could both pick the same number, not realizing that someone else was doing the same thing. One solution you might use would be to pick the earliest one according to the date and time stamp. This is just a thought I had.

IMO, the first person to post would get the number and the second would be kindly asked to pick another. I think it's highly unlikely that two people posting at the same time would pick the same number though.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Empty, by Saga. It's intense in every way.

Number 43 please. And great idea!
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Great idea, Ms B.

story: Blondie and the Black Knight

by: Her Spriteness

link: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/blondie-and-the-black-knight.aspx

comment: Sprite's hip, urban, and raunchy story with its fast, staccato-style is a classic. Those are just some of the reasons it sits on top of my Fav list.

number: 28 or whatever else is left.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Great contest. Thanks Burquette.

Glad to see Puddleduck and Ravenstar are already recommended - best of the bunch.

I will recommend a story on my favorites list that inexplicably has only 16 votes. Puppets of the lens, by LeCygneNoir. Elegant, beautiful read.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/puppets-of-the-lens.aspx

And, 23. EDIT: already taken. 58.
0 likes
Thank you, Ms. B.

I strongly recommend both of these stories, both by Dirty_D. One was awarded an Editor's Pick, one garnered an RR. Both are among my favourites.

Under Pressure: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/hardcore/under-pressure-1.aspx

Sandcastles: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/sandcastles.aspx

As to a number...hmm. 40.

Thank you for starting this thread, it has served to highlight some stories very deserving of a read (or a second read...).
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Wow, so tough to pick just one! Several of my favorites have already been posted, so that makes it easier, but I'm still going to cheat and pick two to recommend:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/historical/casualties.aspx by our lovely sponsor, but I didn't pick it to curry favor in hopes of winning (although...) No, seriously, I described it as "intelligent erotica" when I read it, a descriptor that could apply to any of Burquette's work. Just fine writing, as always.

and, I really need to give a nod to a series that I've been enjoying immensely because it's so well thought-out, entertaining, and so very well written;
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/undercovers-detective.aspx by ChuckEPoo, with an editing assist by Bethany Frasier. This links to chapter one, of seven so far, I believe. Seems like a good starting place to me.

Oh, and #11, just because.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's hard to pick one, because there are so many out there. There is one however, that really touched me as a father of girls. On top of that, I think it's rather unique in form.

It's Not Easy Being A Girl...Sometimes, by AvrgBlkGrl.

https://#comments

#59 please
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i