Being kissed while cum is in your mouth

last reply
17 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ladies how do you feel about being kissed while you still have his cum in your mouth?

How many have experienced it?

Do you enjoy it?

Is it a turn on ot a turn off?
Lurker
0 likes
love it if its another girl kissing me
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Most guys never kiss me with their cum in my mouth. lol Girls do though!
0 likes
Not really something that'd turn me on.
Lurker
0 likes
Never experienced it or had a guy want to kiss me with his cum in my mouth, he would have to be quick as I'm not keen on the taste or texture so I swallow it as soon as I receive it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol Ive never had a guy try to kiss me after hes cummed in my mouth , but have kissed another girl after the guy we were having fun with came in mine , at his request lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a guy and I love when she plays snowballing with me..
strange to see lot of girls that never tried with their man
Lurker
0 likes
Same here, never been asked to share. I've always gotten the impression that he wouldn't like it.
Him turning his head is always a good indicator...lol
It is an interesting question. I've read a lot of stories about sharing.
Now that it's been asked I wonder how many guys would really go for it..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well reading this for info. But I'm one guy who has no problem tonguing a cum filled mouth or snowballing with her.Hell she sucked it out of my cock,Ihe came in her mouth loving the feeling and seems natural to show her how hot it felt by taking part of it back while our tongues swap back and forth. Plus turns me one just like eating her with cum flowing out her pussy.

If it gets her off I am all for it.Always cums back around,
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
was doing 69 with chick, I cum, she spun around, frenched me, fricking awesome, the mix of flavors, was so hot instant go again, mounted er still kissing rode till very explosive 2nd orgasm. Love to do again
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Only met one guy who wanted to do it. I've also been kissed by my girlfriend after she watched me give a blowjob, when I had the cum in my mouth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a teenager, I discovered auto fellatio, so having my cum in my mouth has never bothered me. I had a memorable FFM threesome where we all had kissing marathons with each others' cum being exchanged. It would make for a hot story, but Lush's TOS would be a big issue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've snowballed girls before but not guys. But honestly, if I have cum in my mouth, I want to swallow it. I'm greedy that way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I love to share if the other girl is a good kisser.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Well i'm one guy who loves doing it either after i cum in her mouth, or after licking it out of her pussy and then kissing. HAS to be MY cum though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Quote by Deenuh
Same here, never been asked to share. I've always gotten the impression that he wouldn't like it.
Him turning his head is always a good indicator...lol
It is an interesting question. I've read a lot of stories about sharing.
Now that it's been asked I wonder how many guys would really go for it..

I will ;)

First time was another mans spunk & was by surprise. The lady had sucked off the gent next to me on the bed, & rolled over quickly and gave e a sloppy kiss. Since I did not resist much her & the other two women present accused me of hitherto unrevealed sexual preferences. Later that night they persuaded me & the other man to give each other head to completion. My gf & one of the others both French kissed me deeply after I did him, however I'd swallowed imeadiatly, which led to accusations of greed, sexual orientation, & other jokes.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I like it when a guy will go down on me after he cums in me and then we kiss so we can share. Most guys are weird about but some are cool with it. Jeez, we take their cum, it is not poison, they could return the favor.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
My hubby kisses me, well its his cum that in my mouth!