Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad /Naughty things you did when Drunk ?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Went to sleep? Seriously, overindulging in alcohol just makes me drowsy, not exactly conducive to being bad/naughty. It's like getting the hangover right out of the bottle.
Sultan of Smut
0 likes
On a whim, I purchased a five-foot bong on bourbon street during Marti Gras and marched around with it like it was a parade baton. I ended up with a dozen or so paraders following behind me, all equally loaded. One particularly cute parader followed me back to the parking deck and we christened the bong beside my truck. We kissed and groped for a few minutes but her friends found us and "rescued" her before it could go any farther. Never got her name but I'll never forget her.
Check out my latest - a humorous collaboration with trinket and a Recommended Read
Lurker
0 likes
Ummm... yes... very and I won't post them, my friends and I, do trade tales of drunken interludes at times :P
Lurker
0 likes
Fucked someone I should not have. Repeat offender. Multiple occurrences. Defense: Seemed like a good idea at the time. Caveat: I was really drunk at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When drunk, an ex girlfriend and I tried anal. It was fun but probably would have been even more so had we been sober.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Fucked my girlfriends mom!