last reply
7 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies,
I would like to know something you make or force your man to do for you sexually that he really does not want to do but only does it to please you. How far do you take it knowing your man will do anything to satisfy you. And what do you feel and get out of it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not so much my man (meaning my boyfriend, who defers to me in everything), but other guys I take on as FWB's. I make them shave their cocks before we have sex. If they balk, I ask them how much they really want to have sex with me. None have refused yet, although some have me do it for them, which I don't mind at all.
0 likes
nothing. i want what he wants. i fucking love the man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would never force my guys to perform for me if they didn't want to - as a woman there are times I don't want to so I dont pressure 'them'. Should they desire something of me or my girlfriend there is generally the two of us to provide it if one of us is indisposed.
I would say however there are times I come on a bit stronger than normal and one or the other always see me satisfied.
My men would walk over hot coals for me and I know that, and dont abuse it. Likewise I would generally do anything they ask of me.
There is only mutual respect for everyone of us in the group and all 6 of us enjoy an uninhibited relationship without fear or favor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Not so much my man (meaning my boyfriend, who defers to me in everything), but other guys I take on as FWB's. I make them shave their cocks before we have sex. If they balk, I ask them how much they really want to have sex with me. None have refused yet, although some have me do it for them, which I don't mind at all.

So is it a power thing for you or you just dont like pubic hair?
Rookie Scribe
1 like
When I met my boyfriend I had been a sub and still had a dom or two until we got serious. He was used to pleasing women, when he was younger was taught by older women and he's pretty much a devious sex scientist, but it was uncomfortable and strange for him to be so dominant, though I never asked for it. He kept asking me what I wanted and I didn't know, couldn't say it, was made to not utter a word for so long, he'd never been into any bondage or pain, spanking, etc. and it took us a while to find our way, the balance of power, I guess. But he always gave me one orgasm after the other like he was on a mission to blow my mind!
Cin69Cin
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by pantygentleman

So is it a power thing for you or you just dont like pubic hair?

I really REALLY don't like hair in my teeth!
Princess Popsicle
1 like
The ONLY thing he does that I have to beg him for is spanking me when I've been naughty. Only good girls get their bottoms spanked but sometimes if I pout enough I get one lone slap even I've been bad. Apart from that, it's his rules all the time, which is just how I like it.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl