Your experience with Lush Stories

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love this site. I stumbled across it while I was looking for good stroke stories, and had no idea so much more was going on here. I wouldn't come close to calling it a hookup site (I have yet to encounter anyone that lives very close to me), but this place is FUN!!!

I haven't run into anybody rude, like I have on other sites (people you never heard of, who come out of the blue and say nasty things about you or your pics), and I never say anything rude to others to have caused it.

This is a great place to be.

What are your experiences?

PS - I don't want this to be a gripe session - there are things I'm not crazy about - it doesn't seem the LGBT community is represented in the "editor's picks" area (I found lesbian, but no gay so far, although there are probably at least a few), or not being able to embed photos in the hardcore forums, but I get the reason for it. That said, this is about the positives.
0 likes
Hello and welcome. I see you're fairly new (I'm coming up on five years here). It's a fairly good community in my experience. Has its fair share of drama, but nothing that has affected me in any great way. Best part is being around other folks who are interested in reading, writing, or both erotica and having some fun while at it. Not sure why where wouldn't be any gay EPs. I'd have to go digging to see.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I've had almost exclusively positive experiences on Lush. I've made real friends, engaged in meaningful dialogue, and developed myself as a writer and a person.

The site has also helped me to become a great deal more comfortable with my sexuality.

You do seem to be on to something with regard to the underrepresentation of LGBT+ stories amongst EPs. From experience as a moderator, this is probably partly because of fewer submissions into these categories generally. It is a shame though.

Here are some stories from the Gay and Bisexual categories that have been awarded EPs (the top three entries in an LGBT Sex Stories competition):

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/gay-male/between-two-worlds.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bisexual/red-tails-in-the-sunset.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/gay-male/for-your-viewing-pleasure.aspx

Hopefully there will be more in the future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I came across this site because I wanted to find somewhere that I could write sexy rude stories and hope that people would read them and comment, if I was lucky. But what I experienced was something truly wonderful and unexpected. I am totally addicted to this site.

I have posted very honest sexy pictures of myself and had many comments, some on the gallery, some privately. I have posted 20 stories and one poem. I regularly write blogs about what I am up to. Usually myself fucking my sissy pussy, wanking and swallowing my own cum. I enjoy this site more than anyone can really understand.

I love this place, it has given me so much and I go on it nearly everyday.

Lushstories is ace. I love it from the bottom of my heart.