Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"Copulatory vocalizations" (AKA moaning)

last reply
12 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Thought this was an interesting article about why women make noise during sex. According to the researcher, it's not necessarily a reaction to great sex, but instead used as a kind of encouragement for their partners (sometimes to get them to hurry along), or just to alleviate their own boredom. The article also notes that vocalizations also happen in the animal kingdom, and both human and animal males tend to get turned on by them.

Is this accurate in your experience? Any thoughts?

CNN - Why some make so much noise during sex

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Groaning is too subtle a form of encouragement, so I give detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to bring me to orgasm... just so there's no chance of miscommunication.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Groaning is too subtle a form of encouragement, so I give detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to bring me to orgasm... just so there's no chance of miscommunication.

So, are you saying that your partner needs to take dicktation?

Is that a groan I hear?
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
From breathing heavily to full on screaming, and begging to outright instructions... it all happens in our house and it's all real. My husband was the one who made me realise that I'm allowed to get what I want too (a real revelation because my ex fiancé was a selfish so and so) and so made me promise never to fake it, which is a promise I've kept!

As for hurrying him along, I've found a select few phrases that seem to make him cum harder. When it becomes clear he's ready, I talk to him. But it's not to make him finish, it's to make it more enjoyable for him. If I'm getting sore or bored I just tell him and then we 're-evaluate' and see what's next.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Moaning is the icing on the cake, and I love icing...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

So, are you saying that your partner needs to take dicktation?

Is that a groan I hear?

I'm just making this too easy for you!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yelling and yanking the sheets off the bed! My wife and I have broken a bed before. We're both vocal, very loud, and we talk as dirty as it gets to each other during sex. If you can't work up a full-body soaking sweat, even in the air conditioning or dead of an ice cold winter, you aren't fucking.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Buz
If you can't work up a full-body soaking sweat, even in the air conditioning or dead of an ice cold winter, you aren't fucking right!.

Truer words were never said!
0 likes
Quote by Buz
If you can't work up a full-body soaking sweat, even in the air conditioning or dead of an ice cold winter, you aren't fucking.

Amen to that!
Lurker
0 likes
Except for the fun of doing something really naughty (wrong man, wrong place) totally silently, I like to talk dirty, encourage, stir their emotions.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Quote by Buz
If you can't work up a full-body soaking sweat, even in the air conditioning or dead of an ice cold winter, you aren't fucking.

Oh yes. Northern Norway in January and still dripping. Just as it should be.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
oh my .... love to hear him moan out loud when shooting his load.... that is a great turn on too... for me, I do moan and make loud noises when being pumped
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I don't know about all that...but I moan when my lover is hitting the spot or I'm feeling desperate. Moaning is hot, and I reckon women are more comfortable being vulnerable than men are, because men are taught to not express their emotions past a certain extent. I guess that's why gay/bi/pan men moan a lot more, because they reject that misogynistic notion of men having to be more stoic when it comes to pain and pleasure.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY