Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lush Ladies, what do you want for Valentine's Day?

last reply
14 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
i would really like to spend the ENTIRE day at home with my other half. i'm not even kidding.
Lurker
0 likes
Not a damn thing.

Valentines day to me is a joke, for this one day you spoil and treat your partner, buy them the most expensive shit and for what?
Can't they get spoiled everyday?
And why does it have to be men that has to pull out all the stops to make their ladies feel honored and special. Ladies?
Lurker
0 likes
For my husband to tie me up and have his way with me.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Sub-question: Do women really want flowers and candy? All you have to do is go out and buy them, anyone can do that?

Would you want something more personal? Or something handmade for you, or done for you?
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Sub-question: Do women really want flowers and candy? All you have to do is go out and buy them, anyone can do that?

Would you want something more personal? Or something handmade for you, or done for you?

Yes. I'd like my laundry put away neatly and that is all I can think of...
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

That's exactly the kinda thing I'm talking about.

Not that I have any skill whatsoever in putting away laundry neatly.
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
Sub-question: Do women really want flowers and candy?

I can't speak for other women, but yah, no on the flowers and candy. It's a nice gesture, to be sure, but no.

Mostly because I'm very particular about both, the flowers most especially. My s/o arriving with a bag of chocolate-covered marzipan, then taking me to select my own flowers, would be lovely; just showing up with random flowers and candy, not so much. I'd appreciate the gesture, but again, because of my very critical nature regarding both, it'd be quite likely that half the bouquet would end up culled and the random candy would end up in the trash. That's just me, though.

The same applies to lingerie--that's a no-go. I absolutely love exquisite lingerie, but I'm very exacting in what it is that I choose, and I'd much rather choose something myself, something surprising for him to find beneath my clothing, than to have him doing the choosing for me. Besides, him doing the choosing rather ruins the surprise.

We agreed long ago that the one gift that he can give without involving me is something simple, in 14k or 18k or platinum, and for that he'd go to my jeweller, who would guide him to the perfect piece or pieces. I know this all probably comes off as difficult and demanding, but it is what it is, and he is more than willing to reap the rewards of my being difficult and demanding.

With specific regards to Valentine's Day, tbh, it doesn't hold that much significance for me. This year, as with most, I'll be working, and the day will more than likely pass much as any other day. I do try to make a point of having flowers delivered to him at his office, but I don't expect a fuss to be made over me because of the date.

He well knows that a nice evening out, on one of the rare occasions where I have two days off in a row, is a far better choice. A good meal and excellent cider (bourbon chaser(s) for me, nice bourbon or Scotch for him, with Drambuie and under-the-table teasing whilst waiting for dessert), will be far more relaxing and far more likely--certain, really--to lead to a lovely night in, than would any gift presented to an exhausted, post-work me, regardless of the date on the calendar.

And as Adi said, small things, in my case things like having some kind of carbon-based food substance ready to heat up when I do stagger home from work, or texts that make me smile, or other seemingly insignificant little things, are far more sexy than being bombarded with an explosion of red and pink tissue paper and prepackaged candy.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Princess Popsicle
0 likes
What I want more than anything is for my husband to get in from work before 8pm so that we have chance to enjoy a delicious home cooked meal, a bottle of red wine and a good long chat before falling into bed tipsy and happy.

Flowers and chocolates are nice. Having said that, he always goes mad and buys fancy pants chocolates. The last ones cost £26 for a box of 8 which made me feel really guilty when I found out. As for flowers, calla lilies are my favourite but are poisonous to cats. My two girls are nosey, stubborn (typical cats then) and will chew and plant life that gets brought inside. So, to prevent their untimely demise, we don't buy lilies. A couple of times he's bought expensive bouquets (£80+) and they're pretty but not what I really want. I've told him to buy me petrol station or supermarket flowers if he has to buy them, but he thinks it's a trap. I'd rather he saved the £100 and put it to better use- savings, holiday fund, towards an eternity ring.

As for something personal or handmade, that's a better solution. I get treat like a princess all year round to be honest, I neither want nor need for anything other than him. He works too hard to afford our comfortable lifestyle and so all I want is for him to come home to me, early enough that I can spoil him. If not, it's not the end of the world because he gets treat like my King all year too!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Oh, something sweet and inexpensive, you know smile <br><br>
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
0 likes
I think Valentines day is a sweet holiday actually. I don't need anything, just time spent together is enough for me. Knowing how much I mean to him is honestly the best.

I do love flowers, and it's definitely nice to get them but I'd rather him handpick wild flowers in June then a huge expensive rose bouquet on valentine's day.

A date in, or date out would be nice.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife and I will get each other cards. We may both make a nice dinner at home, as the restaurants are packed out the doors on Valentines Day. Or we might go somewhere very Un-Valentines-Day-like to eat, like The Varsity or out for some real down home country barbecue (not that wimpy city barbecue).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to meet my virutal LDR gf for the first time....and do everything in my power to give her the most pleasurable valentine's day ever!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

seconds this!!! ugh, just fold my laundry and buy me some chocolate. luckily i'm not a chocolate snob so a box of godiva or a bag of tootsie rolls is appreciated.

Say. Her. Name.