Login

When he comes inside of you

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Actually, from the perspective of any male author that writes stories from the female pov (as I've done on a couple of occasions) this would be a great question to have some answers to. Obviously there is no way we can know, but I'd be embarrassed to write something that sounded just plain stupid to a woman. How would you describe the feeling, and what would be a good way to put it into prose during the action in a story?
Consider it research for possible future stories... and thanks in advance. Good question, Dexter!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I assume you mean cumming in our pussies, as opposed to our asses or mouths. This isn't easy to give a simple answer to because of all the variables. Every woman has a different sensitivity in her vagina, and it also depends on the position we're in, and whether he is holding on to my body or just supporting himself with little other contact beyond the coital connection. Most guys seize up and clench the moment they ejaculate, and if they're holding me in a tight hug, I'm usually overwhelmed by feeling crunched in their grip more than I'm aware of the feeling in my pussy. So if you eliminate all the other sensations connected with a guy's orgasm, and just concentrate on the genitals, then what almost every woman feels is the pulsing of his cock at her opening as he pumps semen into you. Most women don't feel the semen hitting her inside (I usually don't), but some say they can, and I have even felt it on rare occasions if the guy shoots really fast and hard and my vagina is distended because I am ready to orgasm too. Then it feels like a kind of tickling or tingling deep inside you. Most guys don't shoot that fast beyond their teenage years, so the feeling inside is usually just a warmth and increased wetness, until his semen starts seeping out of you, and then you feel it trickling out and down your ass crack. In other sex positions besides missionary, the pulsing is the main feeling, except in cowgirl, where you can really feel his cock stiffen like steel moments before he cums.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you for the response. Much appreciated. You were right in presuming I was talking about ejaculating in your pussy.