Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

bisexual ladies do you prefer oral sex from a man or a woman?

last reply
24 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Women, of course. Occasionally, I'll find a guy who knows what he's doing, but women nearly always do it better.
Lurker
0 likes
sounds fair enough ladies, i enjoy doing it and am apparently very good at it, but i guess a woman will always know best what another lady will like best :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Suzy and Bethany are correct. But men can learn it they want to be taught. Some think they know all there is to know about the bedroom arts. We all have new things to learn in general and with specific people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Suzy and Bethany are correct. But men can learn it they want to be taught. Some think they know all there is to know about the bedroom arts. We all have new things to learn in general and with specific people.

Excellent answer. First of all, each woman is different in her arousal patterns. What works great with one woman doesn't necessarily work with another. It is far easier for a woman to pick up on those since she has the same plumbing. Given time, a man with empathy and the right attitude can learn to be above average, which is my own honest opinion of where I am at. I am proud of my knowledge and skills, but to be honest, if there was a way to rank cunnilinguists, at least eight of the top ten would be women. Men have to let go of the macho attitude and ask detailed questions to learn her wants, needs and dislikes. Most of all, learn every foreplay technique that you can and show her that her pleasure is more important to you than your own. That is a toughie. Also, remember that oral sex is about way more than cunnilingus. Open up all of your senses to fully enjoy the whole experience. Kissing, licking and sucking comes more naturally to women than to men. Watch what women do and learn. They are the experts.
Lurker
0 likes
Woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Women, of course. Occasionally, I'll find a guy who knows what he's doing, but women nearly always do it better.

I have nothing more to add other than -- I totally agree.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well my husband is incredibly good at it I have to say... I don't have any experiences with other women though..yet. Would love to be able to compare ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife loves oral sex from someone who knows what they are doing, male or female, and I've been told by a few women that I'm exceptionally good at it. However, she has said that a woman friend of ours knows exactly where and how to please her every time. ?

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
woman, just because it's a hotter experience for me, I love the sight of a girl between my legs, and it's more intense too!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have had far more oral from men and exclusively from my hub for years. However, I did experiment and there were two women in college who , in spite of my nervousness, got me off and were so totally into it that is was quite erotic. I might be wrong but I think women who are into women are more passionate about it so they might be better. But I am not the best to ask.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by spicy_vanilla
woman, just because it's a hotter experience for me, I love the sight of a girl between my legs, and it's more intense too!

This, plus I actually feel more relaxed when a girl goes down on me and for that reason reaching orgasm seems to be much easier. I've experienced some guys who are very good too but they haven't put me into that same relaxed state. Not necessarily their fault of course, just how I am
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its always bothered me that I'm not better at this with the clitoral equipped cohort. Unfortunatly needs vary & it takes time to figure out what works for who. I am open to lessons : )
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm getting my clit sexed up orally, my ass, or my nipples, even kissing is better from another woman.

If I'm the giver mostly? I like sucking cock just as much as biting a girls clit and sucking it, with one exception.

I do love a woman's breasts and nipples, just as I go crazy and squirt when someone services mine.
Lurker
0 likes
My roommate has a light touch and gets me off so easy.
My boyfriend is a little rough,but he takes his time exploring me with his tongue.
For me it's a tie.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Women are lots more fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Overall I find women to be better but I have been with a couple guys who were amazing. Like someone said, women know what they like so it is sort if an advantage. But a man can be really good if he is willing to learn, ask the woman what she likes and be willing to listen. And of course, "practice,practice,practice".
Lurker
0 likes
I love oral sex from both but women are the best
Lurker
0 likes
From a girl ,we know what we are doing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls are better at oral
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

WOMEN...... She knows exactly when and where to hit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women know exactly what other women need but guys are more crazy and seldom performs better than a women....I love Both
Lurker
0 likes
Girls are definitely better at oral mostly. It depends on whether I'm getting fisted too.
Boys have bigger hands and they bite a little harder on my clit which is sometimes good, sometimes not,
but as for just plain licking me until I scream and cream?...Definitely a girl has a better tongue.

I'm bisexual mostly because I need real cock too sometimes, and not just a big strappy fuck.
Just not the same as having a real cock in your mouth...giggles