Moderator of the Month for January

last reply
17 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This should really be an award for Moderator of the Year for 2016, as this particular Mod has been absolutely brilliant for us this last year, and indeed, since she joined the team.

Check your inbox Sweet As Candy

Thank you for everything you've given to the site over the last 5 years. You have been stellar
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Wooo hoo! Well-deserved! Candy is an exceptional moderator and always so kind and helpful. And sexy as fuck. biggrin
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Congrats Sweet As Candy smile
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Saga
And sexy as fuck. biggrin

Congrats, Miss Candy! Very well deserved.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like to add my own Congratulations to sweet_as_candy... it couldn't have gone to a more deserving person! Way to go!
The Linebacker
0 likes
SweetAsCandy! Congrats!

I have to say that Candy is one of the all-time greats on the Verifying team. She is an All-Star Mod. I can't believe that we've served together for 5 years now.

A huge salute and big hugs to Candy!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Congrats, candy girl. You are a true legend xx
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations Candy. Thank you for always being so helpful.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Congratulations.
[url]http://[/url]
Site administrator
0 likes
So very fitting. Congratulations.

=d>
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

Well done, and more than deserved. And now, if you'll check, you'll see that you're chained to your desk, so best get busy...
Lurker
0 likes
I can not really find the words to describe how humbled I am at the wonderful messages of support.

I will say it for the final time. This place, Nicola, Gav and the mods and every single member makes it an utter joy to be part from (except the crazy folk).

Thanks again, Nicola, for allowing me to be part of it all.

Stay beautiful, everyone. Hope to see you all again soon one day.

(Oh ffs Candy, stop dragging it out!) Xx
0 likes
I'm probably a bit late give the post above me, but it's a fine send-off for a great mod. Congrats.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Love you, ms candy!!!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
While I'm proud as fuck of our Candy... I'm sad that she is no longer with us. However, I insist on focusing on the positive so...